Branding The World
- Rumors circulate on possible merger of TIM, T-Mobil. Bruno, Antony // RCR;02/21/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p61
Reports on the possible merger between Telecom Italia Mobile and Deutsche Telekom's T-Mobil wireless network. Failure of Deutsche Telekom's takeover bid for Telecom Italia; Telecom Italia's desire to become a pan-European player.
- Euro 2004 signs T-Mobile to Â£12m sponsorship deal. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);10/9/2003, p1
T-Mobile GmbH will be unveiled later this week as the official mobile telephony backer of next year's Euro 2004 football tournament, as the company builds a global soccer sponsorship platform. The Deutsche Telekom AG-owned company is paying about Â£ 12 million for the deal, and will allocate...
- T-Mobile's One2One rebrand move puts BBH account at risk. Watts, Jenny // Campaign;9/7/2001, Issue 36, p5
Reports that the move by T-Mobile GmbH, the wireless brand of Deutsche Telekom AG, to extinguish the One2One name in an international rebranding exercise has put Bartle Bogle Hegarty's hold on the British account in jeopardy.
- Sony content going T-Mobile. Roxborough, Scott // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;11/12/2002, Vol. 376 Issue 3, p66
Reports that Sony Pictures Entertainment has signed an agreement with German company Deutsche Telekom's mobile phone division T-Mobile to deliver content from its top films to T-Mobile's new-generation cell phones. Significance of the deal signed on November 11, 2002; Terms of the agreement;...
- T-Mobile unveils global aspirations. Rasmussen, Paul // RCR Wireless News;3/11/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p47
Unveils the goal of of Deutsche Telekom AG, a German mobile communication service carrier, to become a global player through its T-Mobile subsidiary. Third-generation plans of Deutsche in Germany; Information on the performance of Deutsche Telekom; Strategy of the Deutsche to achieve its goal.
- DT unveils international Internet strategy. A.B. // Telecommunications - International Edition;Mar2000, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p16
Reports on Deutsche Telekom's announcement of its international Internet strategy. Subsidiaries T-Online and T-Mobile GmbH's focus on the European mobile commerce market; Joint venture between the subsidiaries; T-Online's acquisition of Club Internet.
- Industry Update. // MarketWatch: Telecoms;January 2004, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p2
Reports on developments in the telecommunication industry as of January 2004. Financial performance of Vodafone Group; NTL's emergence from bankruptcy earlier in 2004; Contracts awarded by Great Britain Department of Health to BT Group PLC; Quarterly profit of Deutsche Telekom AG; Financial...
- Revolution archive. // Revolution (14605953);Apr2009, p13
A timeline of significant events related to the business of T-Mobile from 1999 to 2009 is presented. One 2 One was acquired by Deutsche Telekom in 1999, which was rebranded as T-Mobile three years later. Users were allowed to download complete tracks to their mobiles for the first time in March...
- Putting Wings On Data Delivery. Dziatkiewicz, Mark // Wireless Week;11/13/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 46, p18A
Looks at telecommunication network upgrades designed to improve the data rates and throughput of mobile Web/wireless Internet in line with the third generation technology. General packet radio service of Germany's T-Mobil; Upgrade path for time division multiple access operators; Features of...