- The right proportion. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;8/24/2001, Issue 5252, p12
Focuses on the conditions of the market for modern upholstered furniture in Great Britain. Purchase of contemporary sofas; Attraction of brighter colors for young consumers; Desire for line and proportion over decoration.
- I'M LOOKING FOR A POUF. // House Beautiful;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 152 Issue 7, p28
Photographs of several hassocks are presented including upholstered stool, sheepskin and solomon rug.
- Bedtime glory. // Natural Health;Nov/Dec2003, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p65
This article presents information about furnishings related to a bedroom.
- Made in the Shade. // House Beautiful;Aug2004, Vol. 146 Issue 8, p34
Features several home decors with palm tree design available in the U.S. market in August 2004. Pillow fabrics from Donghia; Plantation Torchere lamps from Sirmos; Chair upholstery from Stitch.
- 5 RISKS THAT PAY OFF. // Cottages & Bungalows;Nov2012, Vol. 6 Issue 9, p88
The article highlights five interior decoration risks taken by designer Shazalynn Cavin-Winfrey while designing a house in Virginia including use of upholstering in kitchen, stained glasses in dining room and paperback fabric as wallpaper in children's room.
- New officers, board take helm at Accessories Resource Team. // Furniture/Today;11/19/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p22
The article features several announcements related to the furniture industry in the U.S. The author announced the newly elected officers and board members for the Accessories Resource Team which includes, Colleen Visage as President of Progress Lighting, Bill Fortson as Executive Vice President,...
- Samples, yes. But why this massive flood? Andrews, Susan M. // Furniture/Today;11/19/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p23
The article presents the author's perspective related to buying and selling of upholstered products. She argues that green fabrics has a pretty good placement during the October market, thus, consumers will be beating a path to neighborhood furniture stores to get their green upholstery. It was...
- taking steps to save what you love. Gaillard, Brice // Coastal Living;2010 Special Issue, Vol. 14 Issue SP, p60
An article is presented that discusses the renovation and redesign of a small waterfront home in Morehead City, North Carolina. The article discusses the home's interior design related to paint colors, kitchen appliances, and upholstery. Information is also provided on the role of windows,...
- 30 tips & tricks for choosing, using, and loving color. // Better Homes & Gardens;Feb2010, Vol. 88 Issue 2, p65
The article offers tips on how to pick and use colors in decorating the house. It proposes to use a chosen color at least three times in a room. It advises to top a lamp with a colored or patterned shade for it will make the room vibrant and more alive. Moreover, it suggests placing fresh...