- Future of the dollar. Whitney, Mike // T & P: Tooling & Production;Feb2007, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p40
The author discusses the implication of fluctuating rates of local currencies in the global market referencing the U.S. dollar. He relates that discussion on the relative value of currencies is not a simple matter because fluctuation in the value of currencies is affected by many factors....
- Exchange Rates: Recent Developments. // Uruguay Country Monitor;Nov2011, p11
The article focuses on developments in the exchange rates in Uruguay. It mentions that the European solvency crisis has devalued the Uruguayan peso against the U.S. dollars. It states that the Central Bank of Uruguay's move to purchase foreign currency from the financial markets to the exchange...
- FX report/2012: Currency hedging. Teague, Solomon // FinanceAsia;Jan2013, p1
The article offers 2012 foreign exchange report that deals with foreign exchange hedge, a method that helps in eliminating financial risks posed by transactions in foreign currencies. It mentions that volatility in the market is creating hedge currency risk in the Asian financial markets....
- Greenback Mountain. Siegel, Jeremy // Time International (South Pacific Edition);7/30/2007, Issue 29, p58
This article reports that foreign governments are diversifying their American investments. Many countries are moving away from simply purchasing currency and instead looking at assets. One example of this is China's investment in the Blackstone Group, the giant U.S. hedge fund that recently went...
- Alcohol Concern slams Hard Core for PR campaign. // Marketing (00253650);7/25/2002, p3
Reports the critics of Alcohol Concern company over the advertising plan of Hard Core product from Halewood International company as pornographic in Great Britain.
- Lamb's discovers true power of spice. // Morning Advertiser;11/21/2013, Issue 127, p27
The article discusses the release of Lamb's Spiced, a rum, from Halewood International Ltd.
- Jellus vodka courts wider market appeal. // Grocer;8/25/2012, p28
The article reports on Halewood International's launch of the Jellus flavoured vodka range which include Citrus Lemon, Strawberry Cheesecake and Morrello Cola.
- Halewood unveils new flavour for Lambrini range. // Wholesale News;Feb2012, Issue 2, p46
The article offers brief information on the Apple & Blackcurrant Lambrini perry from Halewood International Ltd.
- Crabbie's extended with fruity variants. // Grocer;3/16/2013, Vol. 236 Issue 8096, p32
The article offers brief information on the Crabbie's alcoholic ginger beer which is available in raspberry and strawberry variants from Halewood International Ltd.