Shape of things to come
- THE INTERNATIONAL HOME FURNISHINGS MARKET OCTOBER 16-22, 2003. // Furniture/Today;10/7/2003 Supplement, p3
Presents a directory of events and exhibitors at the October 2003 High Point furniture exposition in High Point, North Carolina. Inclusion of airline and airport information; Rental car information; Buyer parking lots.
- Premarket dates change. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;05/14/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 35, p4
Reports that the 2001 Premarket exhibition of furniture in High Point, North Carolina, will be held a week earlier than scheduled. Reason for the change in schedule; Scheduled date of holding the exhibition; Importance of the event for the local furniture industry.
- Does market really need an 'official' opening day? Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;05/14/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 35, p26
Reports on the holding of a furniture exhibition in High Point, North Carolina. Importance of the trade show for the local furniture industry; Intended purpose for holding such exhibition; Sponsors of the event.
- Energy, optimism in full swing in High Point. Epperson, Jerry // Furniture/Today;11/8/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p22
In this article the author discusses the reasons why retailers attended the furniture show in High Point, North Carolina in October 2010 including the desire to change their condition from the recession, the opportunity to look for possible partners, and the chance to view new furniture products.
- Upholstery sports vivid colors, prints. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;9/22/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p1
Reports on the possibility that furniture business will improve with the showcase of upholstery during the furniture exhibition at High Point, North Carolina. Kinds of colors and prints buyers can choose from; Names of manufacturers to take part in the furniture exhibition.
- Sectionals offer choice, comfort. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;4/16/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 31, p12
The article describes multi-configurable sectionals shown at the High Point Market in North Carolina in March 2007. Most of the sectionals can be grouped together or used apart according to the taste and space of homeowners. Displays include sectionals from Taylor King, American Leather, Best...
- 4 Calif. mfrs. set for PCH Centre. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;04/09/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 31, p30
Announces the plans of four California furniture manufacturers to exhibit goods at the April 2001 market in the renovated and renamed PCH Centre, the former Hall Printing building in High Point, North Carolina. Background information about the PCH Centre; Product lines to be displayed by the...
- Metal bed producers covering all bases. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;4/1/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 30, p164
Reports on metal bed manufacturers' offer of new lines for the furniture market show at High Point, North Carolina in April 2003. Fashion Bed Group's Fashion Kids collection; Powell's Safari iron bed with animal motifs; Redesign product lines from Elliott's.
- Over 40 showrooms to open for premarket. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;2/25/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 25, p1
The article reports that several additional furniture companies will open their showroom for premarket on March 3-4, 2008 in High Point, North Carolina. Around 24 companies are sponsoring the event and a number of the retailers attending the exhibition will be arriving on March 2, 2008. Many...