Touchy feely fabrics hold grip on fashion
- American producers pleased with Decosit. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;09/18/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p4
Highlights the 2000 Decosit decorative fabrics show held in Brussels, Belgium. Participation of American upholstery fabric suppliers in the show; Effect of the European fuel prices on Decosit and other trade shows. INSET: Decosit plans separate contract show next year.
- Still making contacts at the Belgian show. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;03/23/2001, Issue 5230, p4
Reports on the holding of the 2001 Belgian Upholstery Fabrics and Trimmings Show in Birmingham, England.
- Luxury fabric show roars back to life. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;01/22/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p17
Highlights the La Biennale des Editeurs de la Decoration fabric show held in January 2001 in Paris, France. Quality of upholstery fabrics showcased at the event; Design trends; Sample fabrics.
- Showrooms as pretty as a picture. // Furniture/Today;05/21/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p26
Takes a look at some of the installations featured at the Proposte upholstery fabric exhibition in Como, Italy. Use of pillows to introduce fabrics by Tessitura Pietro Cazzaniga; Offerings from Texprint; Tessitura Sasatex's framing of fabrics in works of art.
- Attendance up more than 5% in 2000. // Furniture/Today;05/21/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p28
Announces a five percent increase in attendance at the 2001 Proposte upholstery fabric show in Como, Italy. Number of exhibitors; Decline in visitor numbers from the United States from 2000; Largest contingent; Countries represented among visitors.
- Las Vegas upholstery showrooms stay busy. // Furniture/Today;8/13/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 47, p16
The article provides information on the performance upholstery showrooms at the Las Vegas Market in Las Vegas, Nevada in 2012. According to Lee Fautsch, vice president of sales for Flexsteel, the pieces they added to their existing sectionals were very well received. Chris Podschun, president...
- Brimming with ideas. // Cabinet Maker;02/09/2001, Issue 5224, p20
Focuses on the innovations in the upholstery products in Great Britain. Emphasis on the functionality of products; Modification of the colors; Participation of several exhibitors in the Furniture show. INSET: No holds barred on recliner market.
- Proposte showcases variety of textile designs, textures. Andrews, Susan M. // Furniture/Today;05/21/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p22
Details trends at the 2001 Proposte upholstery fabric show in Como, Italy. Variety of designs featured; Popularity of chenille fabrics; Most striking colors at the exhibit; Popular motifs; Exhibiting companies.
- The Merchant of Venice. // Architectural Digest;Aug2006, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p42
The article features the showroom Palazo Corner Spinelli and a historical archive in Venice, Italy. The company which is still run by the Rubelli family since 1858 has been producing luxurious yet, elegant handmade textiles and continues to embody great silk tradition. Moreover, its inspiration...