- EXECUTIVES. // Furniture/Today;05/07/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p40
Highlights executive appointments within the furniture industry of the United States as of May 2001. Charles Haywood as senior vice president of the furnishings division at consulting firm Goldwood Crossing International; Daniel Laskowski as chief operating officer for Wood-Mizer Products;...
- upfront. // Furniture/Today;7/9/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 43, p4
Reports developments related to the furniture industry in the United States as of July 2001. Promotion of Bryan Edwards as vice president of sales of Lea Industries; Appointment of Rick Colford as the exclusive representative of Valina Leather; Dismissal of employees by Clayton Marcus.
- People & Events. // Cabinet Maker;05/25/2001, Issue 5239, p28
Provides information on people and events in the furniture industry in Great Britain as of May 2001. Promotion of Susan Fairley as marketing director of TPS; Plans for the revamp of Heimtextil; Schedule of events sponsored by the furniture manufacturers.
- People On The Move. // Furniture/Today;3/6/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 26, p34
The article reports on career developments of executives in furniture industry in the U.S. Phil Swiger is hired for the new position of vice president of imports of Sanberg Furniture. David Sweet has joined Hooker Furniture's board of directors. Dan Baran is promoted to director of operations...
- USFI promotes Lees, Yatim. // Furniture/Today;08/07/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 47, p36
Reports the promotion of David Lees as vice president of sales and marketing and Omar Mohd Yatim as vice president of finance and operations at US Furniture Industries in the United States.
- People On The Move. // Furniture/Today;7/31/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 46, p46
The article reports on promotions and appointments in the United States furniture industry for the week of July 31, 2006, including the appointment of Sean Dunleavy as an account executive for the Mid-Atlantic region for Globe Express Services and Oscar Reig-Plaza as sales manager at Heritage...
- McBrair, Hudson head Rhodes store divisions. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;4/25/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 32, p4
Reports on career developments of executives in the furniture industry in the U.S. Appointment of Jerry McBrair as Division 3 manager of Rhodes 10 Atlanta stores; Selection of Alan Hudson as division 5 manager of Rhodes; Promotion of Pamela Wenc as Division 1 manager of Rhodes.
- People. // Cabinet Maker;7/29/2005, Issue 5449, p4
Reports on career developments of executives in the furniture industry in Great Britain. Recruitment of Alison Olney to Vouge Beds' South East branch in England; Appointment of Alan Six as finance director of Walker Greenbank.
- Casa Rustica promotes 3 execs to new posts. // Furniture/Today;07/17/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 44, p58
Cites the promotion of three executives to new posts at case goods manufacturer Casa Rustica. Promotion of Benno Duenkelsbuehler to executive vice president; Appointment of Lynn Provenzano-Guris as director of sales and marketing; Promotion of Alejandro Uribe as plant director.