Strategic Partners TL Breaks, Rises on Secondary
- Book reviews. Kihl, Y.W. // Pacific Affairs;Spring91, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p113
Reviews the book `Strategic Partners: South Korea and the United States,` by Richard T. Detrio.
- In Brief: FIG HONORS. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/3/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 70, p2
Reports that the Fashion Industries Guild of Cedars-Sinai Medical Center will honor the owners of Strategic Partners Inc. and its division, Cherokee Uniforms, at its 47th annual charity dinner dance in October 2003.
- RCN Telecom Upsizes TLB to $808M. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;3/4/2013, p25
The article reports on the move by Princeton, New Jersey-based RCN Telecom to upsize its term loan B by 33 million U.S. dollars to 808 million U.S. dollars.
- Mix and Match. Newell, Elizabeth // Government Executive;Jul2012, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p43
The author discusses aspects of group mentoring, when one-on-one programs fall short. It states that mentoring involves seasoned employee or manager, and the style of dispensing guidance in the workplace may not be the most effective. According to the mentoring practice leader at Strategic...
- A Nudge Here, A Shove There, And So Goes The Pushback. Clouse, Carol J. // Bank Loan Report;5/7/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p2
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one by Gabrielle Stein on the deal from GateHouse Media and another on the White Birch Paper Co. that saw pushback from investors on its 7-year term loan.
- Banks Spice Up Clopay Ames True Temper TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/23/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p15
The article reports on the move by the banks Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank and JPMorgan to increase the coupon on a term loan used by Griffon Corp. to acquire Ames True Temper to London Interbank Offered Rate (Libor) plus 600 basis points (bps).
- Price Talk Set on Dine Equity Repricing. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p28
This article reports on the negotiation to price a term loan for U.S. restaurant operator DineEquity in 2011.
- Asurion's $3B TL Rises on the Break. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/30/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p30
The article offers information on the term loan deal issued by Asurion.
- Alere Increases Size, Boots Spread on TL. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;7/4/2011, p2
The article reports on the move by medical diagnostic manufacturer Alere to expand its term loan (TL) B to 875 million U.S. dollars from 750 million U.S. dollars.