RBC Launches Emerging Markets Bond Fund
- HY Bonds Funds Take in $1.9B In Wk. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/7/2011, p4
The article reports on the 1.9 billion U.S. dollars added by investors into high yield funds for the week ended November 2, 2011.
- Invesco looks for meat and potatoes. Braunschweig, Carolina // High Yield Report;10/11/99, Vol. 10 Issue 39, p1
Focuses on the investment strategy of Invesco High Yield Fund concerning high yield bonds, with about 45-50% of the company's holdings are in telecommunications.
- Brown Brothers Invests in HY. Fanelli, Christa // High Yield Report;06/12/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 24, p2
Reports on Brown Brothers Harriman & Co.'s launch of a mezzanine fund to invest in high yield securities.
- HIGH YIELD FUND PERFORMANCE. // High Yield Report;3/31/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 13, p6
Presents a chart showing the performance of high-yield bond funds between December 31, 2002, and March 26, 2003.
- HIGH YIELD FUND PERFORMANCE. // High Yield Report;12/3/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 46, p6
Presents a chart tracking the performance of funds specializing in junk bonds.
- AND FOR THE TRULY YIELD-HUNGRY... Neumeier, Shelley; Teitelbaum, Richard S. // Fortune;5/16/1994, Vol. 129 Issue 10, p32
Provides figures for five junk funds that could pay off for investors. Fidelity Capital & Income; Liberty High-Income Bond A; Northeast Investors Trust; Pimco High-Yield; Vanguard Fixed Income High Yield Corporate; Rationale for each.
- Inflows Turn HY Funds YTD Positive. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/28/2013, p30
The article reports on the increase in junk bond funds in October 2013.
- Investors go for junk funds. // Money;Oct96, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p69
Informs that investors put $1.6 billion of fresh cash into junk bond mutual funds in August 1996. Rise in the Small Investor Index; Increase in stocks, bonds, certificates of deposit (CD), money funds, gold, and real estate; Dow Jones industrial average; Standard & Poor's 500 (S&P 500); NASDAQ...
- The risky allure of junk funds. Wiener, D.P. // U.S. News & World Report;10/31/88, Vol. 105 Issue 17, p78
Gives investment advice on `high yield' junk-bond funds. Recent popularity; Risks; Gains; Cost fear. INSET: Top-performing junk-bond funds..