Moody's: Credit Still Scarce While Issuers Shed Debt
- COMPANY VITAE: MOODY'S. // Management Today;Jan2012, p18
The article profiles Moody's Investors Service Inc. in New York, with particular focus on its history, formative years, and success in the securities market.
- Fights Of The Year. // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Feb2011, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p54
The article offers information on various issues which had threatened the securities markets in the U.S. in 2011 including a bill by Dennis Kucinich which would impose a 75% tax on bankers' bonuses and the admission of Moody's Investors Service Inc. of its failure to anticipate the degradation...
- BUY-TO-LET: Buy-to-let RMBS market has better start to the year. // Fund Strategy (Online Edition);3/21/2011, p4
The article focuses on indices from Moody's Investors Service which showed an improvement in the performance of the buy-to-let residential mortgage-backed securities market in Great Britain in January 2011.
- FIB SBA 7(A) deal downgraded. // Asset Securitization Report;1/20/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p3
Reports that the Moody's Investors Service has downgraded several small business loan deal containing Small Business Association 7(A) loans, including triple-A rated seniors, of securitizations from the First International Bank. Possibility that the downgrades were based on collateral...
- MORE CMBS DEFAULTS ON HORIZON, WARNS MOODY'S. // EuroProperty;8/5/2013, p5
The article reports on a study by Moody's Investors Service Inc. which forecasted that the rate of repayment of European commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS) will be low in the third quarter of 2013.
- Is CMBS market already overheated? // Shopping Centers Today;Jun2012, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p58
The article offers information on the status of the commercial-mortgage-backed securities (CMBS) market in the U.S., according to a report from financial services company Moody's Investors Service.
- Moody's looks at Italian leasing securitization. DeRita, Megan // Asset Securitization Report;6/19/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 24, p17
The article discusses Moody's Investors Service's report on the securitization market in Europe. The report showed the increasing interest of European leasing companies in the securitization market. It claims that Italy is the most active participant in the market accounting for 80 percent of...
- Moody's: Upgrades to downgrades near even. // Asset Securitization Report;2/7/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p11
This article presents information related to Moody's Investor's Service Inc.. The annual study of structured finance ratings transitions by Moody' Investor's Service Inc. found that upgrades have evened out with downgrades in U.S., the structured finance market. A spike in rating upgrades was...
- Moody's On GAT FTGENCAT. K. S. // Private Placement Letter;8/4/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 31, p1
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service has released a presale report on GAT FTGENCAT 2008 FtdA, a Spanish small and medium (SME) collateralized loan obligation (CLO) that is backed by loans and real estate lease contracts. The CLO composes 11,640 contracts to 10,399 of Spanish...