Dividend-Driven Deals Find Receptive Investors
- Dividend-Driven Deals Find Receptive Investors. M. S. // Bank Loan Report;9/6/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p6
The article reports that analysts expect dividend deals to continue despite one pulled bond deal. According to market observers, dividend-driven deals are the result of confluence of factors and the companies doing the deals are not burdened with the same leverage level in the past. It notes the...
- Investors Junking Loans with Bonds. A. B.; M. S. // Leveraged Finance News;4/2/2012, Vol. 2 Issue 14, p1
The article reports on the decline of the global leveraged finance in the U.S. in first quarter of 2012. It mentions that Dealogic has revealed the volume decrease of leveraged loans and high yield bonds. It also notes the decline of the cost of junk bond financing and the investors' shift from...
- Ten-Year HY Bonds Rare with Interest Rate Scare. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/9/2013, p40
The article reports on the difficulty of selling 10-year high-yield bonds in the U.S. with interest rates on the rise as of September 2013. It explains that investors are shunning yields as low as four percent until 2024 in favor of shorter-term bonds at current rates or to leveraged loans which...
- High-yield bonds & leveraged lending. // American Banker;12/8/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 234, p13
Presents statistics on high-yield bonds and leveraged lending in the United States from January 1 to October 31, 1997, for the top twenty financial institutions. Listing of the institutions; Proceeds generated from leverage lending.
- A New Order For Junk: Part 2. O'Leary, Christopher // High Yield Report;11/6/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 42, p1
The article discusses the second of two-part series of order for junk bonds in the U.S. Barclays Capital Inc., is one of the aspiring contender on making integrated formula on leverage finance business. The different types of loan markets as well as bonds are discussed. Moreover, the high yield...
- Data Shows HY Inflows, Slower Loan Outflows. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/17/2011, p12
The article reports on the performance of high yield bond funds inflows and leveraged loan outflows for the week ending October 12, 2011.
- Cash Flows into HY Bond and Loan Funds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p21
The article reports that investors are putting cash into high yield bond and leveraged loan funds which marks for junk bond fund inflows.
- Going Back in Time. Sheahan, Matthew // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/3/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 32, p21
The article discusses the importance of large leverage loans and high-yield bonds to finance dividend payments in leveraged buyout (LBO) companies in the U.S. Robert Grien, head of TM Capital Corp., stated that mutual funds would help lenders and investors to transact real equity without...
- Bullet LCDS Offers a Shot at Liquidity. M. S. // Bank Loan Report;4/12/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p1
The article reports on the launch of the financial product called Bullet loan credit default swaps (LCDS) on April 15, 2010 in the U.S. It states that Bullet LCDS offer the loan market a hope for liquidity with some possible benefit to leveraged loans. It claims that for the reason that sellers...