Oriental Trading Files for Bankruptcy, Nets DIP
- Oriental Trading Heads for the Exit with $200M TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/17/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p35
This article reports on the search for an exit loan for Oriental Trading Co. by Credit Suisse and J.P. Morgan in January 2011.
- Bear Stearns Shops Paper Co. Add-On. Macdonald, James // Bank Loan Report;12/15/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 48, p2
Presents news briefs related to bank loans in the U.S. as of December 15, 2003. Bank debt of Appleton Papers Inc.; Dividend deal of Oriental Trading Co.
- PIPELINE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/21/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 7, p16
The article presents news regarding loans borrowed by different corporate enterprises in the U.S. The information includes, data of announcement, borrower, loan amount, loan description, bookrunners, and status of the loan. Some of the borrowers are: ArcLight Capital Partners, NiSource Finance,...
- Ratings Movers: PGS Rigs Move Up/Oriental Trading Down On LBO. G. S. // Bank Loan Report;7/17/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 28, p8
The article provides an update on the financial performance of Petroleum Geo-Services ASA and the Oriental Trading Co. Inc. The former's bank debt move up one ratings notch and cross into the double-B category. It has been reported that the reduction is the result of the company's completed...
- SHAMROCK LIGHT-UP HEAD-BOPPERS. // Catholic Digest;Mar2007, Vol. 71 Issue 5, p115
The article features the Shamrock Light-Up Head-Boppers from Oriental Trading Co.
- ORIENTAL TRADING EXITS BANKRUPTCY. T. P.; J. T. // Multichannel Merchant (Penton Media, Inc.);Apr2011, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p8
The article reports that the Oriental Trading Co., a 79-year-old seller of party supplies and novelties which declared bankruptcy on August 25, 2010 as OTC Holdings, came out of bankruptcy on February 14, 2011.
- THE DEAL ON CHAPTER 11 PREPACKS. J. T. // Multichannel Merchant (Penton Media, Inc.);Apr2011, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p8
The article discusses chapter 11 prepacks, a packaged bankruptcy scheme which allows companies to come out of it sooner due to changes made to the law in 2008, citing its use by the Oriental Trading Co. which came out of bankruptcy on February 14, 2011, as well as others.
- DEBT FORCES ORIENTAL TRADING INTO CHAPTER 11. T. P.; J. T. // Multichannel Merchant (Penton Media, Inc.);Oct2010, Vol. 6 Issue 8, p8
The article reports on voluntary petitions for restructuring filed by Oriental Trading Co. under Chapter 11 in the U.S. Bankruptcy court for the District of Delaware on August 25, 2010.
- The cybercritic. // Catalog Age;Jun2003, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p79
The article focuses on various websites related to glossy lifestyle. The home page of IParty.com shows drop-down menus that let customers shop by milestones. Another menu is devoted to birthdays, with subcategories such as Age Specific, Favorite Character, and Top 20 Parties. Below that are...