Local Insight Restricts Trades, Stirs up Loan Market
- Local Insight Restricts Trades, Stirs up Loan Market. R. K. // Bank Loan Report;9/6/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p4
The article reports that Englewood, Colorado-based Local Insight Regatta Holdings made a stir to the loan market when it restricted lenders from trading its term loan B. It mentions that some loan market participants were against the action of the company. It notes that Local Insight restricted...
- Investors Win Warner Chilcott Battle, But Expect a War. C. J. C. // Bank Loan Report;2/1/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p2
The article focuses on the issues regarding the price reduction attempt of the billion dollar term loan of Warner Chilcott PLC. It presents the reactions of several investors on the Warner Chilcott pricing amendment. It also mentions that while market conditions allowed successful pushback,...
- Henderson in court battle with infrastructure fund investors. Langston, Rob // Money Marketing (Online Edition);12/7/2011, p1
The article reports regarding the statement by Henderson Global Investors Ltd. that it will vigorously defend itself against the suit filed by infrastructure fund investors alleging breach of mandate and misrepresentation.
- JPMorgan Shops Local Insight, GE Tweaks Venture Debt. // Bank Loan Report;4/7/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 14, p3
The article reports on developments in the global financial services industry. J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. is looking for a $365 million credit facility for yellow pages publisher Local Insight Regatta Holdings. A group of banks composed of Barclays Bank PLC, GE Money Bank, and the Royal Bank of...
- New information for investors. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);1/4/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 1, pP24
The author discusses a measure authored by Assemblyman Joe Hogan, (Democrat-Las Vegas), which seeks to make information such as exam scores, ratings and examination findings about hard-money lenders available for hard-money investors and businessmen.
- Big BTL losses feared after valuation errors. Milner, Leah // Money Marketing;5/6/2010, p1
The article reports that buy-to-let investors encounter business losses after Government-backed lenders over-valued their properties in Great Britain.
- ASTL plans inaugural conference. Brennan, Henry // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);4/8/2013, p3
The article offers information on The Association of Short Term Lenders inaugural annual conference to be held in London, England on October 10, 2013.
- Even More Challenging. // National Mortgage News;2/16/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 20, p4
The author reflects on the more challenging problems that the mortgage servicing industry will be experiencing for the year 2009 in the U.S. He relates that the challenges would be more greater than last year given the high level of servicing consolidations that is plauging the sector. He also...
- A look at the ins and outs of the investor-lender rapport. Giere, Adam // Hotel Management (21582122);7/1/2014, Vol. 229 Issue 9, p16
In this article the author discusses areas which according to him should be considered by investors before investing in the hotel industry including knowledge of lender about the industry, lenders' performance in all economic cycles and value-added strategies.