Banks Shop $100M TL for Alpha Packaging Acquisition
- Banks Scrap Allscripts TLB, Opt for TLA. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/2/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p1
The article reports that arrangers of the 320 million U.S. dollar term loan A to finance Allscripts' merger with Eclipsys, have withdrawn plans to sell the 250 million U.S. dollar term loan B that was leftover.
- Express Scripts Gets $14B Bridge Loan. COLTER, ALLISON BISBEY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/25/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 30, p9
The article reports on the commitments received by Express Scripts Inc. from Credit Suisse and Citigroup for a one-year unsecured term loan facility to support its merger with Medco Health Solutions Inc.
- Goldman to Shop $2.27B for Valeant Deal. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/30/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 35, p2
The article focuses on the start of marketing for Goldman Sachs' term loan B worth 2.27 billion U.S. dollars which will finance the merger between Valeant Pharmaceuticals and Biovail.
- CS to Shop Pierre /Advanced Foods Merger Debt after Labor Day. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/30/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 35, p4
The article offers information on a second-lien term loan totaling 230 million U.S. dollars to be marketed by Credit Suisse, which will finance the merger between Pierre Foods and Advanced Foods.
- Banks to Shop NBTY TL after Labor Day. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/30/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 35, p5
The article reports on a term loan worth 1.5 billion U.S. dollars to be marketed by Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays and Credit Suisse for the Carlyle Group's acquisition of NBTY.
- UBS to Shop Aspen Dental TL in Early September. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/30/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 35, p9
The article examines a term loan worth 195 million U.S. dollars to be marketed by UBS for Leonard Green's buyout of Aspen Dental.
- BMO Shops Ad Venture Interactive TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/30/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 35, p17
The article reports on a term loan worth 64 million U.S. dollars being marketed by BMO Capital Markets to finance Lake Capital's acquisition of Ad Venture Interactive.
- Capital Safety TL Shifts to Covenant-Lite. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;12/19/2011, p10
The article reports that UBS has upsized and changed the structure of a term loan backing the acquisition by Capital Safety of KKR.
- Townsquare Launches $45M Add-On Proposal. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;8/18/2015, p2
The article reports that radio broadcaster and event production company Townsquare Media Inc. will meet with lenders of a 45 million U.S. dollars incremental term loan with the proceeds to partially fund its 75.5 million U.S. dollars acquisition of park operator North American Midway Entertainment.