Banks Sweeten EVERTEC TL
- The Long Road Home. Diamond, Mindy // REP.;Aug2013, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p22
The article reports that wirehouse firms are recruiting more independent advisors. About 10 to 20 percent of Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc.'s new advisors are coming from independent competitors every year. Merrill Lynch & Co. brought on 2,300 trainees and Morgan Stanley invested 500 million dollars...
- Negotiated Bond Sales. // Bond Buyer;6/2/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34318, p1
A table of the negotiated bond sales of several firms in the U.S. is presented which include Wedbush Securities Inc., Bank of America Merrill Lynch, and Morgan Stanley and Co. Inc.
- Banks Turn Great Point TL into DDTL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/22/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p1
The article reprots that a 220-million U.S. dollar term loan for Great Point Power has been converted by Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Barclays Capital to a delayed-draw term loan.
- BofA, Citi Set Price Talk on Aveta TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/22/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p3
The article focuses on price talks held by Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Citigroup about a term loan worth 300 million U.S. dollars for Aveta.
- Underwriters Serve Up $500M TL for Wendy's. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/10/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p8
The article focuses on a 500 million dollars worth of term loan being marketed by Bank of America and Merrill Lynch for Wendy's/Arby's Group.
- PulteGroup Enters into $500M Term Loan. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;10/6/2015, p1
The article reports that homebuilder PulteGroup has entered into a 500 million U.S. dollar unsecured two-year term loan to raise funds for working capital, with lead arrangers Bank of America Merill Lynch as administrative agent and JPMorgan as syndication agent.
- Banks Hit Market with IESI, ViaWest Deals. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/26/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p15
The article reports on the 345 million dollar syndicated term loan launched by Bank of America Merrill Lynch for IESI, as well as the 110 million dollar term loan initiated by The Royal Bak of Canada for ViaWest.
- BofA, JPM Market Two TLs for Mediacom. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/26/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p32
The article reports on the two term loans totaling 800 million being marketed by Bank of America Merrill Lynch (BofA) and JP Morgan for Middletown, New York-based cable provider Mediacom Communications.
- CIT Group: Tender is a Success. Sheahan, Matthew // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/24/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 34, p3
The article reports on the tender offer completed by New York-based CIT Group. Bondholders representing the company's floating-rate senior secured noted tendered their bonds by the offer's expiration data of August 14, 2009. Morgan Stanley and Bank of America Merrill Lynch served as the dealer...
- Morgan Stanley Hires Moffitt for Debt Sales. // American Banker;11/24/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 211, p7
The article reports on Morgan Stanley & Co.'s November 2009 decision to hire David Moffitt, a former executive at Merrill Lynch & Co., to lead its capital markets division. When Moffit assumes the position on December 1, 2009 he will become the head of global credit solutions and will report to...