- IT'S IN THE MAIL. // Gourmet;Oct2005, Vol. 65 Issue 10, p50
Looks at various regional food that offers a test-kitchen-approved tasting of America. Tamale specialty from Los Angeles that is stuffed with rice, chicken, olives, and raisins; Bisochito anise-flavored from New Mexico; Ice cream with a special pot process from Ohio.
- Calorie math. // Glamour;Jun2006, Vol. 104 Issue 6, p108
The article provides information regarding the calorie content of some types of food. One medium vanilla shake made with ice cream has 610 calories and 31 grams of fat. Three medium chocolate chip cookies, a small brownie and a soft-serve vanilla ice cream and a butterscotch candy have as much...
- The best and worst JUNK FOODS. Nelson, Jennifer // Shape;Feb2002, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p86
Evaluates the health significance of several junk foods. Candy bars; Cookies; Ice cream. INSET: The seven best..
- SORBET SANDWICHES. // Food & Wine;Jul2005, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p158
Presents a frozen snack recipe called "Superfast Sorbet Sandwiches" with mango, grapefruit, or blood-orange sorbet and sugar cookies.
- cookies and cream gelato. KOPFER, TORRANCE // Making Artisan Gelato: 45 Recipes & Techniques for Crafting Flav;1/ 1/2009, p106
A recipe for cookies and cream gelato is presented.
- We all Scream for Ice Cream. Robinson, Naomi // Yum Food & Fun for Kids;2015 Go Gluten Free, p18
Several recipes for ice cream and cookies including sugar cookie, brownie cookie, and chocolate ice cream are presented.
- portion patrol. // Cosmo Girl;Apr2007, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p76
The article presents tips on limiting one's consumption of junk food. Use 1 tablespoon of butter or mayonnaise or 2 tablespoons of cream cheese or dressing per meal. Try to eat snack foods, such as cookies and ice cream, after a meal or along with a healthy snack. Find the serving size and have...
- The Top 10 National New Frozen Products. // Frozen Food Age;Aug2004, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p12
Features the Top 10 National and Regional New Frozen Products in the U.S. in 2004 according to the "Frozen Food Age" magazine. Cool Whip French Vanilla and Strawberry flavors; Atkins Endulge Ice Cream Sandwiches; Ben & Jerry's 'Wich Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich; Michelina's Hot Subs sandwiches;...
- Ask Frances. // Health (Time Inc.);Mar2007, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p196
The article features a reader's question regarding food cravings and the author's response. The subject of portion control is discussed in relation to consuming foods such as ice cream, cookies, and potato chips. The author advises against consuming a quart of ice cream. Cravings associated with...