TURN ORDINARY INTO OUTSTANDING: TOPPINGS AND FILLINGS
- Mmm, Dessert... Lee, Katie // Cosmopolitan;Jun2010, Vol. 248 Issue 6, p254
The article presents several recipes for desserts including banana pudding parfaits, strawberry shortcake pavlova and cookies and cream ice cream cake.
- Wow-factor desserts. // Australian Women's Weekly;Sep2014, Vol. 84 Issue 9, p178
The article presents several desserts recipes including chocolate indulgence cake, frozen citrus delicious and caramel and coconut ice-cream.
- New dessert concept to open in Sandy on Aug. 10. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;8/7/2006, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p5
The article announces the opening of Scoopology, a dessert eatery, in Sandy, Utah on August 10, 2006. Utah will be the first location for the dessert shop developed by founder Denise Hayman and her husband Robert. The eatery will offer homemade ice cream, cereal, cookie dough, Pop Tarts, Jell-O...
- Always a Crowd-Pleaser: Ice Cream Bars. Lassen, Mary // FoodService Director;09/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p116
Focuses on the ice cream offerings of food service facilities in the United States. Ways by which ice cream is served; How customers are responding to the offerings; Strategies used for marketing ice cream.
- 6 ways with coffee. // Australian Table;Aug2007, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p45
Several recipes for desserts with coffee are presented, including Tiramisu, Coffee & Rum Cake and Italian Coffee Ice-Cream.
- Desserts of the Year. // Bon Appetit;Jan2005, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p92
Presents the 2004 Desserts of the Year in the U.S. Details on the ingredients of the black pearl layer cake; Procedures in making a honey-thyme ice cream with caramelized pears and caramel syrup; Use of red wine on deconstructed black forest cake.
- Innovative Desserts--Worth the Splurge. Harvey, Aimee // Prepared Foods;Nov2010, Vol. 179 Issue 11, p21
The article explores the latest innovations in desserts as operators address the challenge of providing unique and value-added delights. It explains how classic treats are given contemporary twists like in the red velvet cake, ice cream sandwiches, and ethnic frozen yogurt. It also discusses the...
- Toffee Everything. Schend, James // Southern Living;Nov2004, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p194
Presents the recipes for microwave peanut toffee, Mildred's toffee, toffee ice-cream torte and oatmeal-toffee cookies.
- Cool Desserts. Nicholson, Kate // Southern Living;Aug2006, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p78
The article features the dessert duo of cake and ice cream for summertime. These are paired as a rolled frozen treat. Unexpected in both flavor and presentation, these treats guarantee a delight to any summertime meal. Two cake roll recipes along with two quick sauces are offered. Each recipe...