New raves and old faves
- Meeting diet parameters. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;6/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p54
Focuses on the chicken dishes prepared at hospitals and other health care services in the U.S. Versatility of herb-grilled chicken; Popularity of chicken for catering; Ways to prepare chicken.
- Fighting the mighty Caesar. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;08/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p100
Looks at how hospital foodservice facilities in the United States serve chicken dishes. Overview of the popularity of fried chicken; Chicken dishes that are popular among patients; How chicken dishes are prepared.
- A menu mainstay. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;09/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p132
Focuses on the popularity of chicken recipes at food service operations in hospitals and healthcare facilities in the United States. Factors driving demand for chicken recipes; Most popular chicken recipes; Variations in chicken menu offerings; Successful catering operations that serve chicken...
- Florida hospital sets new delivery program. // FoodService Director;07/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p26
Reports that Mt. Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach, Florida has been developing a delivery program at its branded food-court. Plan to offer a limited menu of selection from branded stations; Highlights of the program.
- Making anything portable. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;06/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p102
Offers a look at the breakfast service of three hospital cafeterias in the United States. Palmetto General Hospital in Hialeah, Florida; Jackson Hospital and Clinic in Montgomery, Alabama; North Shore University Hospital in Plainview, New York.
- Fewer menu choices. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;07/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p110
Reports on trends in food service in hospitals and healthcare facilities in the United States. Introduction of beef dishes at Presbyterian Medical Center; Offering of traditional food fare at The Grace Plaza of Great Neck; Regularly menued beef items.
- Going beyond turkey club. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;08/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p128
Focuses on deli food operations in hospitals and healthcare facilities in the United States. Louisiana State University Medical Center in Shreveport's offering of low fat deli meats; Health Choice meat products offered at the University of Virginia Health Sciences Center's main cafeteria;...
- 3-D PICTURE MENU AIDS PEDIATRIC MEAL SERVICE. // Health Facilities Management;Apr2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p6
Reports on the use of the Fisher-Price 'View Master,' a three-dimensional picture menu, by patients at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center as of April 2003. Features and mechanism; Benefits for children.
- HOSPITAL SERVES UP ETHNIC SMORGASBORD. // Health Facilities Management;Jul2003, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p6
Reports on the traditional food offerings at Weiss Memorial Hospital in Chicago, Illinois as of July 1, 2003. Purpose of its expanded offerings of traditional food; Result of a tasting session conducted by the hospital for staff, interpreters and the press.