AS HEALTHY LABOR-SAVER: SEAFOOD APPEAL GROWS
- FMSnapshot: Service Master. // Food Management;Mar2000, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p50
Focuses on food services of the U.S. -based ServiceMaster Co. Overview of the food services of the ServiceMaster; Facilities of the ServiceMaster; Clientale base of the ServiceMaster.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/17/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 16, p42
The article presents news briefs relevant to the restaurant and food service sector in the United States compiled as of April 2006. Ocean Cuisine International has commissioned a custom research study with NPD FoodWorld to track consumer seafood preferences by region across the country at...
- Hand-held computers: Florida hosp. group rolls `palmtop' menus. // FoodService Director;08/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p5
Reports on the four facilities located in South Florida, which plans to implement palmtop menu ordering, under its new contractor ServiceMaster. Information on the palmtop hand-held computers controlled by hostess/servers; Cost of operation; Features of menu; How this concept is cost-effective;...
- For operations, trend analysis, marketing: The intranet as a tool. Grossbauer, Sue // FoodService Director;06/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p172
Features the ServiceMaster Intranet, an in-house network based on Internet technologies, created by food service operator ServiceMaster. Operation in parallel systems for distributing new information; Benefits of the system's search capability; Plans to implement a financial management and...
- Seafood Processors Donate Meals. Krummert, Bob // Restaurant Hospitality;Nov2000, Vol. 84 Issue 11, p40
Provides information on the Million Meals Donation by the American Seafood Group, which is donating seafoods to hungry people across the country through the Community Catch program. Partnership of Northwest Food Strategies and Second Harvest; Health information on seafood.
- RESTAURANT INSIDER. Peyton, Robert // New Orleans Magazine;Dec2009, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p35
The author focuses on different restaurants in Louisiana. He relates his meal at Le Foret and Oceana Grill restaurants, wherein he says that food at Le Foret has an old-school precision that competes with other best restaurants in Louisiana. He also cites that Oceana Grill has a breakfast menu...
- Dallas Restaurant Association names officers for 1998. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/15/97, Vol. 31 Issue 50, p51
Announces that the 1,000-member Dallas Restaurant Association elected its officers for the year 1998. Association's 1998 slate of officers.
- MARKET RESOURCES. // Restaurant & Foodservice Market Research Handbook;2007, p289
A listing of market resources including associations, analysts and market consultants and periodicals related to food service is presented.
- GRI goes to the source to study Italian cuisine. // Nation's Restaurant News;04/23/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 17, p4
Highlights the annual convention of Gruppo Ristorati Italiani, a United States-based organization of food service professionals, in Udine, Italy. Purpose for the creation of the organization; Presentation of food products and menu ideas; Plan of Maggiore to served risotto with baby shrimp, wild...