FOR ADDED PERSONAL SERVICE: SINGLE-CUP COFFEE
- Single, ready to mingle. Fuhrman, Elizabeth // Beverage Industry;Nov2006, Vol. 97 Issue 11, p80
The article focuses on the single-serve coffee machines manufactured by companies Sara Lee Corp. and Kraft Foods Inc. The coffee machines Senseo, Tassimo and other single-serve systems were introduced in the United States in 2004. Although these systems proved to be a success in Europe, the U.S....
- Tassimo scales back work after sales disappoint. Clark, Nicola // Marketing (00253650);11/15/2006, p3
The article reports that due to poor sales performance of the Tassimo coffee range, Kraft Foods Inc. is reducing the advertising campaigns for the brand. The brand was launched in January 2005 following a joint venture between Kraft's Kenco and Braun. The rise of "coffee culture" in Great...
- Kraft's Tassimo coffee system aims to sell its beans, not the machines. Thompson, Stephanie // Advertising Age;4/4/2005, Vol. 76 Issue 14, p6
Reports on the significance of the launch of the Tassimo Hot Beverage System to package-goods company Kraft Foods in the U.S. in fall of 2005. Reason of Kraft CEO Roger Deromedi to invest behind the development and marketing of the Tassimo coffee machine made by Braun of Gillette Co.; Sales...
- Small coffee firm foils Kraft, Sara Lee. Sterrett, David // Crain's Chicago Business;12/22/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 51, p2
The article reports that Waterbury-based coffee machine maker Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. is giving stiff competition to Kraft Foods Inc. and Sara Lee Corp., two prominent companies in the business. Green Mountain makes Keurig-brand coffee machines, which compete with Kraft's Tassimo and...
- Decaf Coffee. // Good Housekeeping;Nov2010, Vol. 251 Issue 5, p180
The article presents a comparison of decaffeinated coffees including Gevalia Decaffeinated Traditional Roast and Peet's Coffee Decaf House Blend.
- LifeSavers launches awards program. // Candy Industry;Mar1996, Vol. 161 Issue 3, p25
Reports that LifeSavers is launching a national awards program to recognize individuals who, in the company's words, are quietly finding extra time to do extraordinary things on behalf of others. Prizes.
- FOOD PORN. // Nutrition Action Health Letter;Apr2003, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p16
Argues against the purchase of the food product Fresh Prep from Kraft. Slogan that the company uses to sell the product; Line of the products; Deceit in the purchase of the product.
- Kraft brands to tour the UK. // Marketing (00253650);5/4/2011, p3
The article reports that Kraft Food Inc. increases its experimental marketing investment to promote its confectionery brands including, Oreo, Mikado and Toblerone in Great Britain.
- Roquefort farmers hit out at Kraft. // Dairy Industries International;Feb97, Vol. 62 Issue 2, p9
Reports on French sheep milk producers' protests about the sale of a Roquefort variety of Philadelphia cheese by the American food group Kraft Foods Inc.