IN HEALTHCARE: Solutions for a time-crunch pack big punch
- Beaumont's goal: Regional player. Dietderich, Andrew // Crain's Detroit Business;5/21/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 21, p1
The article reports on the plans of Bon Secours Health System Inc. and Bon Secours Cottage Health Services to sell their medical care facilities to William Beaumont Hospitals in Detroit, Michigan. Henry Ford Health System which had a 30 percent equity stake in Bon Secours will become the sole...
- Florida hospital sets new delivery program. // FoodService Director;07/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p26
Reports that Mt. Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach, Florida has been developing a delivery program at its branded food-court. Plan to offer a limited menu of selection from branded stations; Highlights of the program.
- Making anything portable. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;06/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p102
Offers a look at the breakfast service of three hospital cafeterias in the United States. Palmetto General Hospital in Hialeah, Florida; Jackson Hospital and Clinic in Montgomery, Alabama; North Shore University Hospital in Plainview, New York.
- Fewer menu choices. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;07/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p110
Reports on trends in food service in hospitals and healthcare facilities in the United States. Introduction of beef dishes at Presbyterian Medical Center; Offering of traditional food fare at The Grace Plaza of Great Neck; Regularly menued beef items.
- Going beyond turkey club. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;08/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p128
Focuses on deli food operations in hospitals and healthcare facilities in the United States. Louisiana State University Medical Center in Shreveport's offering of low fat deli meats; Health Choice meat products offered at the University of Virginia Health Sciences Center's main cafeteria;...
- Bon Secours expects sale 'within several months'. Dietderich, Andrew // Crain's Detroit Business;2/26/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p20
The article informs that Grosse Pointe, Michigan-based Bon Secours Cottage Health Services is expecting a sale of its Southeast Michigan facilities. According to Tom Worobec, director of communications for Dearborn, Michigan-based Oakwood Healthcare Inc., Oakwood Healthcare responded to a...
- Ex-Bon Secours CFO pleads guilty to fraud. Begin, Sherri // Crain's Detroit Business;3/27/2006, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p2
The article reports that former Chief Financial Officer David Zilli of Bon Secours Cottage Health Services has been found guilty of fraud and sentenced to five years of probation. Zilli was ordered to repay Bon Secours $144,513 he received in incentive compensation based on the organization's...
- CRAIN'S LIST: LARGEST HOSPITALS AND HOSPITALS COMPANIES: Ranked by 2004 revenue. Marks, Anne // Crain's Detroit Business;5/2/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p28
The article lists largest hospitals and hospital companies in Michigan ranked by 2004 revenue. This listing is an approximate compilation of the leading hospitals and hospital companies based in Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Washtenaw or Livingston counties. Some of the hospitals and hospital...
- Bon Secours Cottage hospitals, other facilities for sale. Dietderich, Andrew // Crain's Detroit Business;1/29/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p23
The article informs that Grosse Pointe, Michigan-based Bon Secours Cottage Health Services has put its two metro Detroit hospitals and eight outpatient centers on the sale. The sale was recommended after a review by UBS Investment Bank and Citigroup Global Markets. Bon Secours Cottage Health...