HILL AWARD WINNER--MCRD SAN DIEGO: Marine Corps messhall stresses daily commitment to quality
- Brandie Awards. // Food Management;Jul97, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p28
Features the `Food Management' magazine's Third Annual Brandie Awards.
- NRN names '97 Golden Chain winners. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/19/97, Vol. 31 Issue 20, p3
Reports on the winners of the `Nation's Restaurant News' Golden Chain Awards for foodservice management in the United States for 1997. Description of the awards; Categories; Names of the winners and their group affiliation.
- Doerle Food Services CEO honored with IFMA Distinguished Achievement Award. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/18/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 18, p20
The article announces that Carolyn Doerle, the managing director, chief executive officer, and owner of Doerle Food Service was the recipient of the 2008 Distinguished Industry Achievement Award from International Foodservice Manufacturers Association.
- B&I Innovator of the Year: Prime Business Dining. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management Exclusive Insight;9/16/2015, p1
The article profiles Prime Business Dining, a startup foodservice firm which received the B&I Innovator of the Year from the magazine "Food Management."
- One Dynamite Decade. La Vecchia, Gina; Krummert, Bob // Restaurant Hospitality;May99, Vol. 83 Issue 5, p40
Reports on the 10th annual Women's Foodservice Forum in Dallas, Texas. Presentation of awards; Speakers; Theme of the conference.
- WITH SOUTHERN BASE: GCE eyes military growth. // FoodService Director;8/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p22
Provides information on the food services provided by Gulf Coast Enterprises to U.S. military commissariat. Job opportunities provided by the company to people with disabilities; Contracts acquired from U.S. military bases; Services provided at Naval Air Station Pensacola.
- SOLDIERS GET GROUP DINING ON THE GO. // Infantry;Sep/Oct2006, Vol. 95 Issue 5, p4
The article reports that the Natick Soldier Center's Unitized Group Ration-Express (UGR-E) will provide a group dining capability. With a quick pull of a tab, the meals are ready in 30 to 45 minutes and provide a change of pace from Meals, Ready-to-Eat. UGR-E modules serve hot meals for up to 18...
- MCAS Beaufort wins MUC. // Naval Aviation News;Mar/Apr94, Vol. 76 Issue 3, p4
Reports that the Marine Corps Air Station in Beaufort, South Carolina and the Marine Corps Air Bases, Eastern Area were awarded the Meritorious Unit Commendation for the period August 2, 1990 to June 30, 1991.
- Marines to receive 1994 Navy League Awards. // Marines;Jun94, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p4
Announces the winners of the 1994 awards competition for active-duty Navy, Marine Corps and civilian personnel sponsored by the Navy League of the United States. Schedule of the presentation of the awards; Categories of the awards.