AND BOOSTS SALES IN PROCESS: Children's Hospital cafe improves staff interaction
- IN LONG BEACH, CA: Hospital dishes lighten up for summertime. // FoodService Director;7/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p1
Reports on the changes in the Seaside Cafe menu at Long Beach Memorial Hospital in California to capitalize on customers who want lighter cold dishes and thirst-quenching beverages. Bottled beverages offered at the Cafe; Percentage of increase in beverage sales.
- New cafe takes root. // FoodService Director;5/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p1
Focuses on the opening of the Harvest Cafe at Forest Hills Hospital in New York City in February 2005. Advantages of the cafe for the hospital; Dishes offered by the cafe; Efforts of the cafe to provide healthy food choices.
- SODEXHO DEBUTS HOLY CROSS CAFE. // FoodService Director;12/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p27
Reports on the launch of Holy Cross Cafe being managed by Sodexho at the Holy Cross Hospital in Silver Spring, Maryland in 2002. Ambiance of the cafe; Menu prepared by Sodexho.
- SALES UP 20%: Forbes Hosp. cafe making hay. // FoodService Director;5/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the increase in sales generated in the Haymaker Cafe vending area of the Forbes Regional Hospital in Monroeville, Pennsylvania as of May 15, 2003. Percentage of the sales increase; Background on the vending area; Dishes served in the Haymaker Cafe.
- SALAD SALES SOAR 31%: PANINIS HELP HOSPITAL. // FoodService Director;5/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p10
Reports on the sales of Stanzas Cafe at Overlake Hospital Medical Center in Bellevue, Washington as of May 15, 2003. Growth in its gross revenue; Dishes served; Information on its catering operations.
- CONEMAUGH MEMORIAL: Kiosks transform hospital cafe. // FoodService Director;1/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p1
Reports an increase in the sales of the Cross-Roads Cafe in Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center in Johnstown, Pennsylvania, after installing touch-screen ordering kiosks. Information on the technology from InterMedia Kiosks; Details on the ordering process through the kiosk; Benefits to the...
- Coffee shop on pace to exceed forecast. // FoodService Director;12/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p4
The article reports on the annual sales forecasted by the Miami Valley Hospital in Dayton, Ohio for Kobricks Coffee Cafe, a coffee shop located at an office building that houses its hospital employees. The coffee shop's customers are hospital employees involved in non-direct patient and others...
- IN LEWES, DEL.: Medical ctr.'s menu expands with new foodservice equip. // FoodService Director;7/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p6
Reports on the expansion of the Sunshine Cafe at Beebe Medical Center in Lewes, Delaware with the addition of food service equipment supporting popular foods. Details on the overhaul of the cafe; Daily sales of the cafe; Sales per day at Captain's Crew; Dishes offered at the Captain's Crew.
- Menu boosts appeal. // FoodService Director;12/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p1
Reports on the sales increase of 1700 South Cafe at the Sarasota Memorial Hospital in Sarasota, Florida in 2004. Food included in the menu; Statement issued by Adeana Osika, director of food and nutrition, on sales of the restaurant; Retail price of blue-plate specials.