MORE FOOD, BVG. VARIETY: OVATIONS STANDS FOR FANS
- A Focus on the Chef. // Food Management;Jul2013, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p17
The article discusses the cooking event Kitchen Experience initiated by the provider of hospitality services Ovations Food Services LP at its public assembly facilities providing guests with an opportunity to see how the food ordered by them is prepared by chefs.
- Karla Lewis. // FoodService Director;8/15/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p50
The article presents an interview with Karla Lewis, general manager of concessions and catering at Ovations Food Services, who discusses her proudest accomplishment, the best career advice she has given, and the biggest challenge she had to overcome.
- New Avenues. Infusino, Brooke // Food & Drink;Spring/Summer2010, p38
The article features Ovations Food Services, which rolls out fresh food concessions at the Jacksonville Municipal Stadium in Jacksonville, Florida. According to Area General Manager Tom Anastasia, the company wants to stop the process of pre-wrapping food, and decided that people should get a...
- On deck in major league concessions game: Ovations Food Services. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;06/19/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 25, p8
Focuses on the plan of Ken Young, president of Ovations Food Services to enter the major sports leagues in the United States. Use of contracts with minor-league ballparks and foodservice contracts; Experience of Ovations Food in the creation of concessions at arenas.
- OVATIONS FOOD SERVICES NABS ARIZONA HONOR. // Casino Journal;Mar2013, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p8
The article announces that hospital management specialist Ovations Food Services LP has received the Business Diversity Program of the Year award from the American Indian Chamber of Commerce of Arizona.
- DUCATS. WADDELL, RAY // Billboard;7/28/2012, Vol. 124 Issue 25, p46
The article discusses entertainment company Comcast-Spectacor's ticket selling division, which uses Paciolan software and the marketing and customer services of New Era Tickets. Executives David Butler and Fred Maglione are mentioned, as well as customer data services, business partnerships...
- The Winning Team. Harris, Jim // Food & Drink;Summer2010, p148
The article presents information about Ovations Food Services, a foodservice company based in Portland, Oregon. With 800 employees, the company has annual sales of 20 million U.S. dollars. The company provides services to convention centers and sports arenas across the U.S., which include...
- in brief. // Food Management;Jun2008, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p20
The article offers news briefs related to food service in the U.S. Ovations Food Services has won the contract to manage food services at the Atlantic City Convention Center, Boardwalk Hall, and the Mann Center for the Performing Arts in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. John Dickman, former global...
- Briefsâ€¦. // Expo Magazine;Jan2008, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p16
The article offers news briefs related to conventions in the U.S. IndyGo, a shuttle service of Indianapolis will take attendees to the convention center from the airport in 10 minutes for $7.00 each way. ExploreStLouis.com, is the new web site of the St. Louis Convention & Visitors Commission....