FOR OPERATIONS, SERVICE: Gate Gourmet names 2 VPs
- Gate Gourmet to enlarge senior UK finance team. Martin, Matthew // Finance Week (Centaur Communications);2/1/2006, p2
The article reports that the British airline catering firm Gate Gourmet will hire eight senior finance officers as part of its profitability program. All officers, including the heads of accounting and performance analysis, will report to the firm's finance director Mike Jones. The firm...
- Bitter truth of airline food. Smith, Craig // Marketing (00253650);8/17/2005, p25
Presents the author's views on the ongoing dispute between airline catering company Gate Gourmet Inc. and client British Airways PLC (BAs). Dispute over which of them is responsible for a 30m pounds compensation bill for the 100,000 passengers who were delayed severely by last week's Heathrow...
- Tasty topic for opening HR Directors Club. // Personnel Today;1/17/2006, p32
The article reports that Richard Wells, the vice-president of human resource for the European operation of Gate Gourmet, is the guest speaker at the first Personnel Today HR Directors Club breakfast briefing of 2006. Wells' original key area of focus at Gate Gourmet was working with the unions...
- HR boss quits in-flight caterer after seven months of conflict. Berry, Mike // Personnel Today;1/31/2006, p4
This article reports that the human resource (HR) director of in-flight caterer Gate Gourmet Inc. is leaving the company after just seven months in the job to set up his own HR and employee relations consultancy. Andy Cook, who is leaving, told that the company needed a new perspective on...
- So all might eat. Vandyk, Anthony // Air Transport World;Apr95, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p76
Reviews the performance of Gate Gourmet in the catering market. Its entry into the market; Its progress. INSET: Modern Kitchen by Anthony Vandyk..
- Correction. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/5/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 22, p6
A correction to the article that describes the recapitalization of Gate Gourmet Inc. is presented.
- Chefs gala raises $180,000 for child advocacy center. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/11/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 50, p22
Presents highlights of the 2000 Annual Chef's Celebrity Gala in Memphis, Tennessee, sponsored by Gate Gourmet International. Amount raised for the Memphis Child Advocacy Center; Attendees.
- gategroup to develop business aviation unit in Abu Dhabi. // PAX International;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p12
The article reports that Gate Gourmet Inc. of gategroup will operate an on-site kitchen to serve business aircraft at Al Bateen Executive Airport in Abu Dhabi.
- AIRLINE outlook. Fiorino, Frances // Aviation Week & Space Technology;2/11/2002, Vol. 156 Issue 6, p17
Reports developments related to global aviation industry as of February 2002. Provision of adequate security around the out-of-service aircraft; Acquisition of the Zurich-based Gate Gourmet by the investors in the United States; Focus on the transatlantic operations.