WHILE TACKLING VENDING GROWTH: PRESTIGE EXPANDS IN SCHOOLS
- NAMA'S PERSON OF THE YEAR: Vending honors Eddie Hicks. // FoodService Director;3/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p24
Profiles Eddie Hicks, president of Prestige Services and 2001 Industry Person of the Year Award of the National Automatic Merchandising Association (NAMA). Election of Hicks to the board of NAMA; Views of Hicks on several food industry issues.
- Prestige targets the Northeast. // FoodService Director;02/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p28
Presents an interview with president and chief executive officer of the Service America company, Eddie Hicks which discussed the company. Background information on Service America; Career information on Hinks; Comments from Hinks.
- Q&A: Man up. // Drug Store News;12/12/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 16, p52
The presents an interview with Eddie Hicks of Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc., in which he mentions that they have launched the diet soda for men to attract consumers aging 25-34 years old and the campaign Dr Pepper Ten advertising.
- B&I cafeteria prices show `gradual' rise vs. last year. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p8
Comments on the increase in prices of B&I foodservice operations in the United States in 1997 as compared to that of 1992. Information on a study which was conducted; Factors which attributed to the price increase; Details on products which have experienced the most increases.
- 1.2 million small employers start. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p28
States that commencing July 1, 1997 foodservice companies in the United States will be required to begin Federal payroll tax payments by means of electronic deposit to disregard the coupon deposit system which is used by the companies. Impact of the change on small companies; Penalties for the...
- Seeking to extend incentive. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p28
States that the foodservice industry lobbyists are requesting the United States Congress to expand the Federal Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) program. Reasons for requests; Impact of the proposal made by the industry on unskilled workers; Changes which would be made to the program if the...
- What makes a "Best Onsite concept"? // Food Management;Jan2007, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p24
The article presents an invitation for nomination for the Best Onsite Concepts competition by the "Food Management" periodical.
- Eating to the beat. Sparshott, Jeffrey // Warsaw Business Journal;3/4/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p18
Introduces the Zuraw food service industry in Zurawia, Poland. Descriptions of the atmosphere and place; Emphasis on the choices and variety of foods; Details on the services and promo offerings.
- A delicious team. France, Cindy // Camping Magazine;Jan/Feb96, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p23
Presents tips from camp directors on how to get the most out of their relations with their food staff and to keep those customers coming back for more. Show you care; Communicate with customers through your menu; Give managers and cooks budget guidelines.