POINTS AND PORTION SIZES: Parkhurst adapts diet plans
- Parkhurst revs up in Cleveland. // FoodService Director;1/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p16
Reports on the success of Parkhurst Dining Services in taking over the foodservice operations at National City Center in Cleveland, Ohio. Statement from Bryan Marince, district manager, on the renovations made in the cafeteria; Number of seats in the cafeteria; Food stations in the cafeteria.
- Eat'n Park expands beyond Big Boy, contracts with Parkhurst Dining. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;06/16/97, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p51
Features Parkhurst Dining Services, a contract dining division of Eat'n Park Restaurants. Regional focus on leveraging experience and relationships existing in the business area; Objective of building the restaurant business at the rate of three to four restaurants a year; Concentration on...
- Cafeteria with style. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jul97, Vol. 81 Issue 7, p80
Presents information on Parkhurst Dining Services which is offering universities, corporations and institutions a snazzy take cafeterias. Features of these cafeterias; Variety of foods being offered.
- Parkhurst Dining Services names Camody vp of operations. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/01/97, Vol. 31 Issue 35, p16
Announces the appointment of Nick Camody as vice president of operations for Parkhurst Dining Services.
- Chef Voyages. // FoodService Director;4/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p4
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of taking part in Parkhurst Dining Services' Traveling Chefs program where chefs from around the company visit accounts to share special dishes with customers.
- Someone Call a Cab? // Food Management;Jul2012, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p17
The article informs that a mobile restaurant called the Culinary Cab will be launched by Parkhurst Dining Services Inc. at Mercyhurst University in Erie, Pennsylvania, to provide various menu items to the campus community.
- Duquesne U.'s Red Ring Gets New "Owners," Menu. // FoodService Director;1/15/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p13
The article reports on the efforts of Parkhurst Dining Services Inc., the contract management firm overseeing the foodservice at Duquesne University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, to revamp the menu at the school's Red Ring restaurant by switching prepared frozen foods to doing more hand-make menus.
- contracts. // FoodService Director;8/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p6
This section offers news briefs on food service in the U.S. Three dining facilities of Medrad Inc. will be managed by Parkhurst Dining Services in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. A 10-year foodservice contract has been entered by Portland State University in Oregon with Aramark. The Marlboro School...
- Parkhurst hosts Steelers. // FoodService Director;10/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p38
Reports that Parkhurst Dining Services, the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-based contractor, provided meal service for members, coaches and media representatives of the Pittsburgh Steelers football team during their annual training camp. Details on the service provided to the Steelers by the dining...