WITH ANOTHER ACQUISITION: Compass targets h/c support
- FUELING ORGANIC GROWTH. // FoodService Director;6/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p25
Focuses on the business plan of Compass Group North America which has combined acquisitions of competitors and partnerships with both established and up-and-coming quick-serve restaurant companies. Effort of the company to position itself in several key accounts; Factors which contribute to...
- In Brief. // Food Management;Jul2010, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p17
The article offers U.S. food service news briefs including the approval for the Plenish high oleic soybean trait for cultivation, the award given to Jill Conklin as School Nutrition Association (SNA) Member of the Year Award and the acquisition of Southeast Service Corp. by Crothall Services Group
- Compass Buys Stake in Entertainment Firm. // Food Management;Dec2011, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p14
The article reports that Compass Group North America has acquired 49 percent interest in AEG Facilities which operates sports and entertainment facilities in the U.S. and other countries.
- In East/West Coast Venture: Restaura pairs with Patina. // FoodService Director;01/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p24
Announces the merger of Compass Group, North American division, and Patina Group, which are both involved in the food service industry in the United States. Amount involved in the transaction; Terms of the deal; Advantages of the merger to both companies.
- Compass Group to boost airport business with Creative Host buy. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/1/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p16
Reports that Compass Group North America has expanded its airport concessions business when it purchased airport concessionaire Creative Host Services Inc. from shareholders in the United States. Terms of the deal; Benefits for both parties; Business forecasts.
- in brief. // Food Management;Jul2008, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p19
The article offers news briefs related to business enterprises. Compass Group North America has launched a Web site to recruit and process applications from job candidates. Thompson Hospitality Corp. has acquired Marvelous Market Inc. Robert Wilson was named as president of Aramark's Refreshment...
- Facilities Management. // Chain Store Age;Mar2009, Vol. 85 Issue 3, p55
The article presents information related to facilities management in the U.S. It states that real estate services firm Jones Lang LaSalle is a participant in the inaugural class of the Business Ethics Leadership Alliance (BELA), an initiative dedicated to fostering higher standards of corporate...
- in brief. // Food Management;Aug2008, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p23
The article offers news briefs related to the food industry and trade in the U.S. Medi-Dyn Inc. was acquired by Crothall Services Group, Compass Group's hospital maintenance services unit. Tim Cipriano was appointed as director at the New Haven Public Schools. Board voted to extend its contract...
- Compass finds new direction with Community Councils. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;7/2/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 27, p18
Presents the proposal for the Compass Community Councils forum by the Compass Group North America in Rye Brook, New York. Objective of the forum; Highlight of the meeting; Number of employees of the company.