GPOs IN THE NEWS: Instill adds Web-based exchange
- CHANGE-UPS. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;5/6/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p32
Reports on developments in business in Michigan as of May 6, 2002. Business merger; Awards; Appointment and selection of employees.
- SDC Worldwide Mergers & Acquisitions. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/4/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 31, p7
Presents information on mergers and acquisitions from around the world on August 4, 2003.
- Business & Finance. Kilborn, Robert; Cook, Stephanie // Christian Science Monitor;10/12/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 223, p24
Offers information on business and finance as of October 12, 2001, including the acquisition of Jif peanut butter and Crisco cooking oil brands by J.M. Smucker Co. from Procter & Gamble.
- Business & Finance. Kilborn, Robert; Atkin, Ross // Christian Science Monitor;9/7/99, Vol. 91 Issue 197, p24
Presents brief articles related to business as of September 7, 1999 including a possible alliance between Bell Atlantic and Vodafone Airtouch Plc., and public opinion on the sale of Legal & General Plc. to National Westminster Bank.
- Business & Finance. Kilborn, Robert; Carden, Lance // Christian Science Monitor;9/8/99, Vol. 91 Issue 198, p20
Reports business news briefs for September 8, 1999, including the purchasing of CBS Corp. by Viacom Inc. and the purchase of Promus Hotel Corp. by Hilton Hotels Corp.
- Beware of corporate mergers. Parmenter, David // Chartered Accountants Journal;Jul2003, Vol. 82 Issue 6, p91
Focuses on the value of mergers in New Zealand. Lessons from takeovers and mergers.
- BUSINESS & FINANCE. Kilborn, Robert; Cook, Stephanie; MacLean, Matthew // Christian Science Monitor;8/24/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 190, p24
Presents information on business and finance as of August 24, 2001, including the purchase of control of three securities and trust companies belonging to Hyundai Group by American International Group and four United States partners.
- THE WEEK. // Engineer (00137758);10/11/2002, Vol. 291 Issue 7613, p21
Reports business developments in Great Britain as of October 2002. Acquisition of an optical transmitter from a Canadian company by Bookham Technology; Amount of the X-ray security system owned by Smith Group; Decision of IMI to sell its copper tube business.
- Business & Finance. Kilborn, Robert; Cook, Stephanie // Christian Science Monitor;6/7/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 135, p20
Presents information relating to business and finance as of June 7, 2001, including possibility that Bristol-Myers Squibb will win auction for DuPont's pharmaceuticals business.