AS SOLE-SOURCE GPO: Trinity Health names Consorta
- Consorta announces distribution agreements. // Healthcare Purchasing News;Dec2002, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p24
Reports on the medsurg distribution agreements announced by Catholic group purchasing organization Consorta that are being offered to non-acute care facilities that participate in the Consorta Advantage program. Growth of the purchase volume attributed to the group's Advantage program members;...
- Consorta OKs code of conduct. Becker, Cinda // Modern Healthcare;Feb2003, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p23
Reports on the approval made by Consortia Catholic Resource Partners, Rolling Meadows, Illinois, on a code of conduct governing its group purchasing practices. Background of the code; Web site address where the code will be posted.
- SIGNED & SEALED. // Materials Management in Health Care;Aug2002, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p12
Presents news briefs related to medical supplies industry in the U.S. as of August 2002. Agreement between Consorta Inc. and Cintas Corp. for floor mat services; Contract between Joint Purchasing Corp. and Cari-All Healthcare; Multiyear agreement between Premier Inc. and Bio-Plexus Inc.
- Consorta launches group buy capital equipment program. // Healthcare Purchasing News;Sep2005, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p6
Deals with the decision of Consorta to increase the value of Group Buy Initiatives program, a key aspect of Consorta's Capital Equipment Program, which negotiates package-deal pricing for high-volume and big ticket capital items. Information on the Purchasing Promotions Program; Services...
- Consorta/HealthTrust deal to bring millions in savings. // Materials Management in Health Care;Feb2007, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p6
The article focuses on the joint venture of the Consorta Inc. and HealthTrust Purchasing Group in Illinois. Consorta signed a letter of intent to become the sixth equity owner of HealthTrust Purchasing Group. The deal will bring current and future savings of $535 million for shareholders and...
- Unlikely GPO partners unite. Becker, Cinda // Modern Healthcare;1/8/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p6
The article reports on the announcement by group purchasing organization (GPO) Consorta of its partnership with HealthTrust Purchasing Group. Consorta is a GPO serving primarily not-for-profit, faith-based healthcare organizations that are mostly Roman Catholic, while HealthTrust has members...
- Consorta, HealthTrust open 2007 with monumental shareholder deal. Barlow, Rick Dana // Healthcare Purchasing News;Feb2007, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p14
The article discusses the decision of Consorta Inc. to become an equity shareholder in HealthTrust Purchasing Group (HPG). According to Consorta President and Chief Executive Officer John Strong, both Consorta's management and board believes that the company's potential relationship with HPG...
- GROUP PURCHASING. // Materials Management in Health Care;Jan2004, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p12
Reports on developments in the health care industry in the U.S. as of January 2004. Regional group purchasing organization Northwest Ohio Shared Services' signing of a five-year agreement to affiliate with MedAssets HSCA Inc.; Consorta Inc.'s distribution of patronage dividends for the 2003...
- GPOs. // Materials Management in Health Care;Aug2005, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p8
Reports on several contracts and license agreements signed by group purchasing organizations with suppliers of medical equipment and supplies in the U.S. as of August 2005. Novation; MedAssets; Consorta.