WITH DEE HARDY AT THE HELM: NACUFS sets internal review leaders, regions, education
- NACUFS to host Mgmt. Institute. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/18/96, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p44
Reports that the National Association of College & University Food Services (NACUFS) will host a Foodservice Management Institute for its members on June 15 to 21, 1997. Rich Products as sponsor.
- Students' activism, allergies top agenda at NACUFS confab. Elan, Elissa // Nation's Restaurant News;8/7/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 32, p8
The article highlights the annual conference of the National Association of College & University Food Services in Toronto, Ontario. The social pressure put by politically active college students who are pressing for their vision of fairer treatment of on-campus foodservice workers and the...
- NACUFS fact-hunt winner: WMU's Dean off to Anaheim. // FoodService Director;06/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p2
Reports that James Dean, director of dining services at Western Michigan University, has won a free trip to the 1998 National Association of College and University Foodservices national conference in Anaheim, California on July 7-11, 1998.
- GM HOLDS BAKING SEMINAR. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Aug2007, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p125
The article reports on the baking seminar conducted by General Mills Corp. during the National Association of College and University Food Services (NACUFS) Continental Region baking seminar, which was held at the company's headquarter in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The firm's corporate chef Scott...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/04/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 23, p20
Presents news items related to food service in the United States as of June 4, 2001. Offer of summer internships by the National Association of College and University Food Services; Recipients of the Hennessy Awards for excellence in Air Force food service; Agreement of Sodexho Services to...
- Bejeweled Beauty. // FoodService Director;3/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p18
The article offers information on the jewelry business of Dee Hardy, director of dining services at the University of Richmond in Virginia. It states how Dee's interest in jewelry was enticed through a visit in a bead shop while attending a convention in Baltimore, Maryland. It also states that...
- Her Own Woman. RAAMSEY, LINDSEY // FoodService Director;4/15/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p34
The article profiles Dee Hardy, associate vice president (VP) for Campus Services at the University of Richmond in Virginia and one of the recipients of the 2011 International Foodservice Manufacturers Association (IFMA) Silver Plate Award. The role of 1990 Silver Plate recipient Ron Inlow in...
- A grateful adieu to Dee. Gropp, Louis Oliver // House Beautiful;Jul96, Vol. 138 Issue 7, p55
Reports on the retirement of Dee Hardie as contributing editor of the magazine `House Beautiful.' Recollections of times spent with Hardie; Readers' letters in appreciation of Hardie's articles.
- A woman of letters. Hardie, Dee // House Beautiful;Nov92, Vol. 134 Issue 11, p176
Recounts the author's letter opening ritual in the mornings at Thornhill Farm. How letters lead to the meeting of Dee and Thomas Hardie; Letters that can shape a person's character; Details.