BRANDED PROGRAM WITH HMR: B&I complex gets new host for dining facility
- Last Green Valley. Romano, Craig // Backpacker;Apr2002, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p66
Describes the Bigelow Hollow State Park in Connecticut.
- Fall Out for Fun. Jonson, Jenifer // New Canaan, Darien & Rowayton Magazine;Sep/Oct2012, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p28
The article presents suggestions on the sights to visit in Connecticut including as Waveny Park, Carriage Barn Arts Center and Philip Johnson Glass House.
- Dinosaur State Park. KLARA, ROBERT // American Road;Spring2011, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p49
The article offers information on the Dinosaur State Park, located in Rocky Hill, Connecticut.
- Whose fingerprints are on the big footprints. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;1/22/96, Vol. 236 Issue 3, p18
Reports that Connecticut is investigating the cause of stains discovered on its prized dinosaur trackway in Dinosaur State Park, Rocky Hill, Connecticut. Cristwood Contracting Inc.'s employees as the suspect; Work done by Cristwood in the park.
- Dinosaur depot. Scheller, William G. // National Geographic Traveler;Sep/Oct92, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p110
Visits Dinosaur State Park in Rocky Hill, Connecticut which houses some of the best preserved areas of dinosaur tracks in the country. Points of interest.
- Benefits Branding. // Parks & Recreation;Oct99, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p34
Deals with the redevelopment of New Britain Parks and Recreation Department in Connecticut. Significance of parks and recreation; Secret behind New Britain's high level of public respect and admiration; Implementation of the National Recreation and Park Association's Benefits program.
- Park Patrol. Anderson, Eric // Park World;Feb2012, p5
A photograph which shows the various amenities at Quassy Amusement Park in Connecticut including Water Wars, S&S Frog Hopper ride, and Chance portable Yo-Yo ride is presented.
- POSTSCRIPT. PASTORE, REBECCA // Greenwich Magazine;Nov2012, Vol. 65 Issue 11, p184
A photograph of a small statue at the entrance of Havemeyer Park in Greenwich, Connecticut is presented.
- Did Dinosaurs Dance? Corcoran, Mary // Fun For Kidz;May/Jun2014, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p2
The article focuses on fossils of dinosaurs. It states that formation of fossil tracks depended on the type of mud. It mentions that footprints of dinosaurs were found as they walked on mud which had mica. It highlights that tracks are found at the Dinosaur State Park in Connecticut, which are...