WITH NEW DIETARY SOFTWARE INSTALLED: OHIO HOME CHAIN CUTS COSTS 10%
- SENIOR DINING Gives Meal Plans the Old College. // Food Management;Oct2012, Vol. 47 Issue 10, p28
The article offers information on the dining services offered in the Breckenridge Village hotel in Willoughby, Ohio operated by the organization Ohio Presbyterian Retirement Services. It informs that hotel's meal plan strategy for its residents matches with the approach used by many college...
- The community needs assessment: Analyzing the... King, Nancy // Nursing Homes: Long Term Care Management;Feb97, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p23
Presents information about the community needs assessments of Ohio Presbyterian Retirement Services (OPRS). How OPRS conducted their first assessment; Reasons for conducting assessment; Overview of the steps involved in community assessment; Applications of the information gleaned from the...
- Sharing Rides and Resources. Zinn, Linda // Nursing Homes: Long Term Care Management;Oct2001, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p56
Presents information on a transportation program created by two entities of Ohio Presbyterian Retirement Services in Cincinnati. Services offered by the program; Sources of payment for community-based seniors; Vehicles used for the program.
- Business Briefs. // McKnight's Long-Term Care News;Sep2014, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p14
This section offers news briefs related to business on topics such as acquisitions by real-estate investment trust CNL Healthcare Properties, referral patterns by hospitals in the U.S. Midwest, and an acquisition by retirement care provider Ohio Presbyterian Retirement Services.
- DietPLUS- a User-friendly '2 in 1' Food Composition Database and Calculator of Nutrient Intakes. Tony Ng, K. W. // Malaysian Journal of Nutrition;2010, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p125
The teaching and research tool called 'DietPLUS', developed by the present author at an institution of higher learning in 2007, contains nutrient information of 840 food items in Excel format. DietPLUS functions as a '2-in-1' food composition database plus a rapid calculator of nutrient intakes,...
- Exploiting visual quasi-periodicity for real-time chewing event detection using active appearance models and support vector machines. Cadavid, Steven; Abdel-Mottaleb, Mohamed; Helal, Abdelsalam // Personal & Ubiquitous Computing;Aug2012, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p729
Steady increases in healthcare costs and obesity have inspired recent studies into cost-effective, assistive systems capable of monitoring dietary habits. Few researchers, though, have investigated the use of video as a means of monitoring dietary activities. Video possesses several inherent...
- MEGA MANAGER. Ducocher, Joseph // Restaurant Business;3/15/2004, Vol. 103 Issue 5, p72
The number of administrative tasks is often overwhelming. But back-of-the-house technology can ease countless procedures. Selecting technology for technology's sake or because a sharp salesperson has pressured one into a purchase can lead to techno-nightmares, and keep one from dealing with...
- How to Measure Foodservice Success. Azzato, Maureen // Convenience Store News;Jul2015, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p74
The article discusses how success in foodservice can be measured in the convenience store industry. Automation tools such as foodservice inventory and operating software, cost accounting, electronic invoicing and scanning can assist in tracking foodservice success. Accounting is considered the...
- The graduate. Allerton, Haidee // Training & Development;May96, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p14
Introduces the Software Estimation Certificate program of the Center for Project Management in San Ramon, California. Software implementation costing assistance.