ITT To Buy Godwin Pumps
- ITT to Purchase Godwin Pumps. // National Driller;Aug2010, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p56
The article reports on the acquisition made by the international manufacturing company ITT Corp. to the privately-held portable pumps supplier Godwin Pumps Ltd. based in Bridgeport, New Jersey.
- ITT to purchase Canberra and Godwin Pumps. // Coal International;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 258 Issue 4, p4
The article reports that ITT Corp. will buy the automatic self-priming portable pumps supplier Godwin Pumps Ltd. for 585 million U.S. dollars.
- Godwin Pumps, ITT Corp. unite through acquisition. // Pit & Quarry;Jul2010, Vol. 103 Issue 1, p8
The article reports on the agreement of ITT Corp. to buy privately held Godwin Pumps Ltd. for 585 million dollars from principal shareholders in 2010.
- Godwin to integrate ITT pump technology. // International Rental News;Mar2011, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p28
The article reports on Godwin Pumps Ltd. to integrate ITT Corp. remote pump monitoring systems into their dri-prime pumps.
- A bad precedent? // Columbia Journalism Review;Spring1967, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p10
This article presents an excerpt from the article, Managing the News?, by Fred L. Zimmerman.
- BUSINESS. // Pollution Engineering;Oct2011, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p10
The article reports on the acquisition of YSI Inc. by ITT Corp. in New York and the relief efforts of Godwin Pumps Ltd. to help various communities in the U.S. recover from the devastation brought by hurricane Irene.
- ITT Corp. buys two U.S. companies. GOLDEN, JOHN // Westchester County Business Journal;9/27/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 39, p3
The article reports on the acquisition of Airport Operations Solutions (AOS) group owned by SRA International Inc. and O.I Corp. by ITT Corp. in the U.S.
- MARKET FOCUS. Anselmo, Joseph C.; Taverna, Michael A. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;11/12/2007, Vol. 167 Issue 19, p19
The article reports that shareholders of EDO Corp. are raising questions about whether ITT Corp. will increase its $1.7-billion bid for EDO. ITT has earlier agreed to pay $56 a share, a 9% premium over EDO's pre-deal closing price and 33% above the figure of a month earlier, but now some EDO...
- ITT completes OI acquisition for $29M. // Medical Device Daily;11/17/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 224, p7
The article reports that OI has been completely acquired by ITT.