- Testing testing. Pollok, Murray // International Rental News;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p50
The article offers information 65 million euros compact equipment facility of Wacker Neuson Corp. in HÃ¶rsching, Austria in 2012. The company has established a two-stage machine testing process that intents to lessen the likelihood of teething problems and hydraulic leaks. It states that there...
- In brief. // Contract Journal;7/15/2009, Vol. 447 Issue 6730, p10
The article offers news briefs related to construction machinery. A Hooklift version of the 922C ADT trucks which can carry a 6m (20ft) body has been developed by Hyderma LTD. Brigade Electronics PLC, the electronic safety specialist, has appointed several service partners for launching a...
- Need for TRANSFORMATION. ROTH, MICHAEL // Rental Equipment Register;Feb2016, Vol. 59 Issue 2, p26
An interview with Chris Warnard, chief executive officer (CEO) at construction equipment dealer Wacker Neuson, is presented. Topics discussed include journey of the company from 1997 to 2015; contributions of Warnard and team for growth of business in the company; his role in the company as a...
- Volvo denies Komatsu story. // Contract Journal;11/29/2006, Vol. 436 Issue 6603, p15
The article discusses the statement made by Volvo Construction Equipment regarding the speculation that it is set to increase collaboration with Komatsu in order to fend off competition from Caterpillar. The company clarified that they are set to examine different options which includes the...
- Concrete saw. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;7/ 3/2012, p2
The article describes the BTS 630 and BTS 635S concrete saws from Wacker Neuson.
- Wacker Neuson. // Rental Equipment Register;Jun2014, Vol. 57 Issue 6, p24
The article presents information on the BTS 630 and BTS 635S saws from Wacker Neuson Corp.
- Many good vibrations. // Construction Europe;May2012, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p44
The article reports that 104 external vibrators and 16 frequency inverters from Wacker Neuson Corp. were used to ensure a tunnel wall in Spain.
- Used equipment centre opens. // International Construction;May2011, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p71
The article reports that a used equipment centre has been opened by Wacker Neuson Corp. in Gotha, central Germany.
- It's just what the doctor ordered. // Demolition & Recycling International;Jan/Feb2016, p42
The article reports that the Contractor Easy Service is relying on the zero emission solutions of Wacker Neuson for extensive remediation work inside the Ospedale San Gerardo Clinic in Italy.