Convenient Conversion Of Tampers To Pneumatic
- CHAPTER TWO -- TROUBLESHOOTING -- TRANSMISSION. // Yamaha V-Max, 1985-2007;2013, p44
The article lists several reasons responsible for troubling the transmission power service in a motorcycle concerning clutch and gearshift linkage assemblies including incorrect clutch operation, damaged gears, and bent shift lever.
- Walk Behind Rollers. Rekela, George // Construction Bulletin;5/2/2003, Vol. 282 Issue 5, p67
Details the cost effectiveness of the diesel powered construction machinery compared with the gasoline powered construction machinery. Fuel; Tires; Field repair labor.
- CHAPTER TWO -- TROUBLESHOOTING -- GEARSHIFT LINKAGE. // Yamaha V-Max, 1985-2007;2013, p43
The article presents various problems associated with gearshift linkage in motorcycles, along with factors which can be helpful in checking these problems. It mentions that worn shift fork, damaged shift drum grooves, and incorrect shift pedal position can cause transmission jumps out of gear....
- HAND-HELD SAWS' FEATURES ENSURE LONG LIFE. // Concrete International;Jan2005, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p63
Features the SHS62 and SHS91 gas cut-off saws from STOW Construction Equipment. Gasoline engines; Product specification; Availability of the product.
- Surface Planer. // Construction Bulletin;2/17/2006, Vol. 291 Issue 7, pN15
This article presents information on the SP8/G Series II surface planer which is used for milling misaligned sidewalks/joints. They are used in removing thermo/cold plastic markings and prepping floors. It can be equipped with various industrial-quality gasoline engines.
- Experimental study about the influence on the actual power usage of ceramic materials in the construction of spark ignition engines. Banica, Mihai; Şugar, Ioan Radu // Scientific Bulletin Series C: Fascicle Mechanics, Tribology, Mac;2012, Vol. 2012 Issue 26, p67
In recent years, the issue of the type of material that should be used has always drawn the attention of specialists in engine construction. Due to the success achieved in the study of metals and materials, there have also been remarkable results in engine construction. Ceramic materials could...
- UTILITY LOADER: Post Hole-Digging and Shallow Trenching. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;1/26/2004, Vol. 252 Issue 4, p28
Powered by a 13-hp Honda air-cooled gasoline engine, the new Dingo TX 413 compact utility loader from Toro Dingo is equipped with a Toro-patented control system. This feature, combined with a joystick that controls all attachment movement, makes the unit easy-to-operate for both experienced and...
- Compressor: Power-Saving Engine. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;4/12/2004, Vol. 252 Issue 15, p32
The M14 rotary screw compressor from Kaeser Compressors Inc. features the power-saving Sigma Profile airend, 18-hp heavy-duty, industrial Briggs and Station gasoline engine. The portable unit is available with variable pressures ranging from 70 to 190 psig. The compressor output is rated at 50...
- Flame kernel formation and propagation modelling in spark ignition engines. Song, Jeonghoon; Sunwoo, Myoungho // Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers -- Part D;2001, Vol. 215 Issue 1, p105
One-dimensional, time-dependent numerical simulations of flame kernel growth produced by a spark in a combustible gasoline-air mixture are presented. This model accounts for the fundamental properties of the ignition system, the combustible mixture and flow field. Submodels representing the...