CGA Partners With Home Depot
- CGA Partners With 3M, NASCAR Driver To Promote 811 'Call Before You Dig'. // Underground Construction;Sep2011, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p5
The article reports on the partnership between Common Ground Alliance (CGA), 3M Co., and the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver Greg Biffle for the promotion of the 811 Call Before You Dig Phone number at the race he won during the Pennsylvania 500 on August 7, 2010.
- United Rentals Partners with Common Ground Alliance Using Call 811 Decals. // Rental Equipment Register;Dec2010, Vol. 53 Issue 12, p40
The article reports on the partnership between Common Ground Alliance and United Rentals in relation to safety and calling 811 first before digging.
- Bikini Logic? // Underground Focus: The Magazine of Below-Ground Damage Preventio;Winter2010, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p8
The article discusses the issue on statistics of the 2008 Damage Information Reporting Tool (DIRT) Annual Report of Common Ground Alliance (CGA), the most visible set of statistics of the damage prevention industry in the U.S. The author presented his perspective and analysis regarding the...
- Safe digging video released. // Underground Construction;Dec2011, Vol. 66 Issue 12, p10
The article reports that Common Ground Alliance has completed two safety videos that contains the five-step underground utility damage prevention process.
- CGA modified Best Practice. // Underground Focus: The Magazine of Below-Ground Damage Preventio;Oct/Nov2007, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p21
The article reports on the decision of the Common Ground Alliance Best Practices Committee to approve modifications to three existing practices in the U.S. These practices include plat designation of existing underground facility easements, additional language to indicate that the use of...
- Study Shows 48 Percent Of Homeowners Forgo Calling 811 Before Digging. // Underground Construction;May2013, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p16
The article reports that the organization Common Ground Alliance (CGA) has announced results from a poll that shows that 48% of American homeowners forgo calling 811 to learn the approximate location of underground utilities before digging.
- CGA Hosts Annual Excavation Safety Conference. // Underground Focus: The Magazine of Below-Ground Damage Preventio;Mar2009, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p6
Information on the topics discussed at the annual meeting of the Common Ground Alliance (CGA) that was held on February 18, 2009 at the Caribe Royale in Orlando, Florida. Topics include the findings of the Damage Information Reporting Tool (DIRT) report. The event also featured the Ron Olitsky,...
- DIRT Into Proves Invaluable. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Apr2013, Vol. 68 Issue 4, p20
The article evaluates the Damage Information Reporting Tool (DIRT) web application from Common Ground Alliance (CGA). INSET: A Short History of DIRT.
- Report confirms importance of calling 811 before digging. // High Plains Journal;12/1/2014, Vol. 132 Issue 49, p11B
The article focuses on the 2013 Damage Information Reporting Tool (DIRT) Report released by Common Ground Alliance (CGA), which revealed the significance of making free call to 811 before digging to prevent the occurrence of excavation-related underground facilities damages.