Price Gregory awarded natural gas pipe contract
- Eminet domian case a win for rancher. Waggener, Robert // Western Farmer-Stockman;Oct2011, Vol. 134 Issue 10, p42
The article focuses on the lawsuit filed by the Bison Pipeline LLC for rancher Glenn Barlow from Wyoming which resulted on Barlow's rejection on the company's offer on the easement of Barlow's land property.
- TransCanada sold 30% interest in Bison Pipeline to TC PipeLines, LP. // World Energy News;10/1/2014, p1
No abstract available.
- TransCanada Files Application For Bison. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jun2009, Vol. 236 Issue 6, p8
The article reports on the construction application filed by TransCanada Pipeline USA Ltd. for Bison Pipeline LLC to the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) in Wyoming. Bison plans to build a 1,000-mile pipeline from Powder River Basin in Wyoming to the Northern Boarder Pipeline in...
- Playing it Safe. // Site Prep;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p40
The article informs that Houston, Texas-based firm Price Gregory International Inc. faced problem of searching for utilities during excavation on a site in Lisle, Illinois. It is informed that Price-Gregory decided to use Pro-Tec Equipment's Slide Rail system, an alternative system to tight...
- Programs for Conditioning. BRZOZOWSKI, CAROL // Erosion Control;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p20
The article focuses on the implementation of revegetation work in various parts of the U.S. by various organizations including KCI Environmental Inc., Price Gregory International Inc. and the company Arcadia Studio. It also discusses the land related and climatic problems and time constraint...
- Municipal Light & Power Sets New Standard. Slaten, Russ // Alaska Business Monthly;Aug2015, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p26
The article presents information on the Municipal Light and Power (ML&P) in Anchorage, Alaska which commissioned the Plant 2A expansion project, claimed as the most energy efficient thermal generation power plant in the world. Eugene Ori, ML&P's project manager mentions the new plant would help...
- Energy pipelines in the news. // Underground Construction;Aug2014, Vol. 69 Issue 8, p7
The article offers news briefs related to energy pipelines construction sector in North America as of August 2014 including the plans of ET Rover Pipeline Co. LLC to build an interstate pipeline, approval of Enbridge's Sandpiper Oil Pipeline, and contract received by Price Gregory International.
- Combined Notice of Filings. Davis Sr., Nathaniel J. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;11/30/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 231, p71408
The article offers information about a combined notice of filing issued by the U.S. Department of the Energy's Federal Energy Regulatory Commission regarding filing of application related to natural gas pipeline rates, by several applicants including Maritimes & Northeast Pipeline LLC, National...
- Projects. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Oct2009, Vol. 236 Issue 10, p10
The article offers news briefs in the pipeline and gas industry in the U.S. The NiSource Gas Transmission & Storage unit of Columbia Gulf Transmission Co. announces its expansion plans in preparation for winter. The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission prepares a draft Environmental Impact...