Creating the look
- Viewing from every angle. // Marketing Event;Apr98, p19
Evaluates the turntable display case from the British Turntable company. Function of the display case; Advantage of the turntable.
- Major end of pier attraction turns out to be a turntable. // Design Engineering;Nov99, p60
Informs on the installation of British Turntable's turntable capable of handling modern vehicles on a pier at Thames at Erith, England that was renovated by Wm Morrison Superstores. Replacement of the derelict locomotive turntable.
- Moving out of a tight spot. // Works Management;Nov2008, Vol. 61 Issue 11, p10
The article reports on the move of British Turntable to supply a manual bearing that could turn a large cyclotron on its own axis for installation in England. Logistics company LCE UK had to move a large cyclotron through a narrow entrance and into a small room at the Royal Preston Hospital in...
- Products & Literature. // Building Design;6/30/2006, Issue 1728, p25
The article features several product literature of interest to architects, including DriveAway car revolvers from British Turntable, Real Door Co.'s framed and paneled doors, ZETO bathrooms, SAS International's SAS FT fine textured pain finish, Heritage Sky Lightport from Sola Skylights and...
- Giffgaff Run by you, not The Man. // Campaign (UK);5/28/2010, Issue 21, p5
The article reports on the roll out of Albion's integrated advertising campaign to launch its Giffgaff community-run mobile phone network in Great Britain.
- Albion launches West Coast office. Williams, Matt // Campaign;3/11/2011, Issue 10, p2
The article reports on launch of the Great Britain-based Albion's office in the U.S. which is called Albion West Coast with Air New Zealand as its first client.
- Goodman, Jason. // Campaign (UK);2012 A List Supplement, p82
The article offers information on Albion chief executive Jason Goodman, who is one of the "Campaign" magazine's A listers in 2012, including his love for mountains, his inspiration, and the best thing about his work.
- Heating up the training function. // Builders Merchants Journal;Nov97, p11
Features the water heating company Albion of Great Britain. Services offered by Albion; Details on its in-house training facility.
- Lawrenson takes ECD role at Albion. Swift, James // Campaign;8/21/2015, p02
The article reports that Adam Lawrenson was promoted by creative agency Albion to the position of executive creative director, following the departure of Andy Cutbill.