Adverts explore YP's New Frontier
- YP launches Pavilion. // Cabinet Maker;06/02/2000, Issue 5190, p5
Announces YP Furniture's launch of its Pavilion bed at the May At Home event.
- YP heads for the living room. // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p2
Reports that YP Furniture has extended its New Frontier bedroom cabinet range into the living/dining room.
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;5/21/2004, Issue 5389, p5
Reports on the investment of YP Furniture in its Gainsborough, England factory for spray booths, drying ovens and tracking systems in response to increasing orders.
- Crossing the frontiers to reach more buyers. // Cabinet Maker;10/12/2001, Issue 5259, p22
Presents the recognition of YP Furniture company for the Bedroom Cabinet Award at The Furniture Industry Awards 2000 in Great Britain. Impact of New Frontier winning on the firms furniture trade; Sponsorship of the award by Radii; Features of New Frontier range.
- YP Furniture fined. // Cabinet Maker;4/4/2008, Issue 5582, p4
The article reports on the Â£9,000 fine paid by YP Furniture Ltd. for breaching safety regulations in Lincolnshire, England. The company pleaded guilty to three charges of exposing staff to hazardous silica dust. The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) prosecuted YP after two warnings. The court...
- Long Eaton offers soft options. Baylis, Sophie // Cabinet Maker;05/25/2001, Issue 5239, p5
Highlights the Long Eaton Guild At Home furniture exhibition in Great Britain. Launch of Welbeck House Sudbury sofa; Presentation of Savona chairs from Wade Upholstery; Introduction of transitional New origins cabinet range by YP Furniture.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;8/31/2001, Issue 5253, p3
Reports developments in the furniture industry as of August 2001. Collections from wallcoverings and fabric firm Dixons; Use of me2u software from Black Horse Retail Finance by Basildon store; Introduction of compact disc for stockist by YP Furniture.
- YP saves popular product. // Cabinet Maker;11/6/2009, Issue 5662, p5
The article reports that YP Furniture Ltd. was able to find a new supplier and its Country House range will be relaunched in March 2010.
- YP launches four new ranges. // Cabinet Maker;1/23/2009, Issue 5621, p8
The article reports on the launch of four new ranges of furniture from YP Furniture Ltd. The new ranges include three living and dining sets called Michigan, Grace, and Maison, and a bedroom range called Chepstow to be showcased at Interiors Birmingham on January 18-21, 2009. Moreover, it...