No let up yet for 'zooming' leather sales
- Profits dive at manufacturer. // Cabinet Maker;10/21/2005, Issue 5461, p6
Focuses on the decline of the pre-tax corporate profits of the fabric upholstery manufacturer Collins and Hayes in the last half of 2005 in Great Britain. Assessment of the factors that would help improve the company's financial performance; Thoughts of company executives regarding their...
- Sales drop but Collins and Hayes says the worst is over. // Cabinet Maker;5/7/2004, Issue 5387, p5
Looks into the profitability of Collins and Hayes. Percentage of decrease in sales; Factor underlying the downturn; Amount of the company's profit before tax.
- Focused on the Future. // Cabinet Maker;7/11/2014, Issue 5892, p38
The article reports that all products supplied by British upholstery company Cavendish Upholstery to its independent stockists will be manufactured, developed and distributed by its sister company Collins and Hayes Ltd. starting September 2014 and will retain the name of the products.
- Collins and Hayes rises above weak market. // Cabinet Maker;10/31/2003, Issue 5362, p5
Reports on the increase in British company, Collins and Hayes' export sales for the first half of 2003.
- Profits warning. // Cabinet Maker;8/12/2005, Issue 5451, p6
Reports on the financial performance of East Sussex, England-based upholstery manufacturer, Collins and Hayes for the first half of 2005. Orders for the July sales period; Comments of Brian Heather, non-executive chairman, on factors affecting the company's sales performance; Interest in the...
- Collins & Hayes move. // Cabinet Maker;5/20/2005, Issue 5439, p5
The article reports that the furniture manufacturer Collins & Hayes is hoping to boost sales by importing upholstery and increasing profits by reorganising its Great Britain-based furniture factory. The imported products, which will be introduced in the summer of 2005, will be restricted to...
- Upholstery makers face issues. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;12/30/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p36
Focuses on the projected performance of the upholstery market in the U.S. in 2003. Implications of the import issues for the sector; Impact of flammability rules on sales; Expectations of upholstery specialist Comfort Design on the status of its shipment.
- Leather up but sales down at Collins&Hayes. // Cabinet Maker;10/25/2002, Issue 5310, p4
Reports on the business performance of British furniture manufacturer Collins & Hayes in the first half of 2002. Decline in sales; Growth in leather upholstery products.
- Profits reach upwards for demerged Collins and Hayes. // Cabinet Maker;5/3/2002, Issue 5285, p1
Reports on the increase of the pre-tax profits of upholstery manufacturer Collins and Hayes in England. Range of the amount of turnover of the company; Financial statements of the company after demerging from Aquarius Group; Growth of the sales of leather covered furniture.