Share price collapse in wake of atrocity
- Broker boost lifts House of Fraser 15%. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;02/16/2001, Issue 5225, p6
Provides information on stock prices of several cabinet makers in Great Britain. Contribution of broker Credit Lyonnais in increasing House of Fraser corporate shares; Failure of the broker to raise MFI shares; Departure of chief executive Stephen Ludding from Collins & Hayes.
- Survivors and losers as FTSE keeps on falling. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;1/31/2003, Issue 5322, p4
Reports on the decline in the share prices in the cabinet maker index. Effects of war talks on trading; Uncertainties over the business performance in the home furnishing market; Withdrawal of share bids from investors.
- EQUITY FINANCING IN KAZAKHSTAN. // Middle East Business Intelligence;11/5/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p5
Reports on the availability of equity financing sources in Kazakhstan. Structural reforms in the non-oil sectors; Viability of equity investments in small and medium-size enterprises; Range of a Direct Investment Facility investment.
- No snap, crackle or pop. Handley, John // Finance Week;05/25/2001, p52
Reports on the performance of the stocks of several companies in South Africa as of may 25, 2001. Afrikander Lease; Gold Fields; Rand Gold Resources.
- JSE share prices. // Finance Week;8/30/2002, p60
Presents information on the Johannesburg Stock Market in South Africa as of August 30, 2002. Types of industries; Names of companies; Price-earnings ratios; Stock prices; Market capitalization.
- JSE share prices. // Finance Week;6/30/2003, p76
Presents a chart depicting the shares of various firms in South Africa.
- WARSAW STOCK EXCHANGE. // Warsaw Business Journal;5/20/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 20, p23
Presents the charts and graphs depicting the stocks of business enterprises in Warsaw, Poland as of May 2002.
- Cendant plummets, Computer Horizons rises. Farley, Jennifer // Business News New Jersey;04/20/98, Vol. 11 Issue 16, p14
Reports on the stock performance of select New Jersey-based companies recent to April 20, 1998. Includes Computer Horizons; Commerce Bancorp; Cendant; Milestone Scientific; Warner-Lambert.
- Stock market briefcase. // Business News New Jersey;10/19/98, Vol. 11 Issue 37, p23
Summarizes developments in New Jersey stocks recent to October 19, 1998. Winners in decision by Federal Reserve Bank to lower interest rates; Quarterly earnings report of state banks; Rumors on possible takeover of Engelhard.