- HoF opens bid talks. // Cabinet Maker;5/5/2006, Issue 5486, p4
The article reports that House of Fraser PLC (HoF), a department store, is open to takeover. The department store has got an offer from the Icelandic investment company Baugur. The department store has 60 stores in Great Britain where it sells furniture and house furnishings. Baugur already has...
- HoF to dispose of three Scottish stores. // Cabinet Maker;7/5/2002, Issue 5294, p2
Reports the plans of furniture retailer House of Fraser to sell three of its seven stores in Scotland. Companies that will buy the stores; Reason of House of Fraser for selling the stores; Store locations that will be left for the company.
- Christmas cheer is thin on the ground. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;12/13/2002, Issue 5317, p4
Reports on the share bid of the furniture company House of Fraser from entrepreneur Tom Hunter. Details on the trading record of the firm; Increase of pre-tax loss of the company for six month operation; Prediction of stock market analysts on the operation of the firm.
- Select Content for HoF. // Cabinet Maker;6/6/2003, Issue 5341, p4
Reports on the list of furniture retailers joining the Content by Conran show in Great Britain. Expansion plans of House of Fraser PLC; Floorspace allocations; Benefits of the show for the industry.
- House of Fraser sets a brand new approach. // Cabinet Maker;6/20/2003, Issue 5343, p5
Reports on the House of Fraser's range of furniture for autumn/winter 2003. Plan of the chain to focus on the contemporary in its drive to be the best at brands; Upholstery from Vissers and Trend; Sales growth experienced by the company.
- TAKE 5. // Cabinet Maker;8/12/2011, Issue 5750, p11
The article presents news briefs on the furniture industry, including those on Ellis Furniture, supplier Arthur Brett, and House of Fraser.
- Investment helps Q1 growth, says HoF. // Cabinet Maker;6/1/2012, Issue 5790, p8
The article reports on the sales growth of House of Fraser (Stores) Ltd. due to investment in its premium product offering, store environments, and online proposition across Great Britain and Ireland.
- Online shoppers help deliver retailers a happy Christmas. Oliphant, Jane // DIY Week;1/10/2014, Issue 5745, p1
The article reports that online sales of various retailers has increased at the time of Christmas including House of Fraser (Stores) Ltd., John Lewis Partnership PLC and Axminster Tools and Machinery.
- Online growth crucial as store posts annual sales increase. // Cabinet Maker;5/1/2015, Issue 5931, p12
The article reports on the annual increase in sales and profits of department store chain House of Fraser for the year ending January 31, 2015 as driven by online sales growth and mentions the hiring of retail technology expert Uday Kotla as chief information officer and Nigel Oddy's comments.