Decorex sees positive mood
- TAKE 5. // Cabinet Maker;12/16/2011, Issue 5768, p12
The article offers news briefs related to furniture industry in Great Britain which include the Hall 4.1 textile exhibition, the business performance of MijMoj in the Local Business Accelerators, and Wear-House celebrates its 25 year in the business.
- Showtime: Whines of the times. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;1/13/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p75
Highlights the 'Showtime' a fabric exhibition. Use of cut-and-sew from China for upholstered furniture; Lack of conclusion on business trends; Enhancement of joint ventures in fabric products.
- Number comes up to FTBA. // Cabinet Maker;7/19/2002, Issue 5296, p25
Reports on the donations made to the Furniture Trade Benevolent Association by Simon Boyd, organizer of the Manchester fabric exhibition, which was raised at the event's show dinner.
- Moving toward fortress showrooms? Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;9/24/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p76
The author reflects on the growing challenge faced at exhibitions to protect the exhibitor's intellectual property rights. He remarked that how the products are mounted in the exhibition space is having a significant impact. He cited the Maison & Objet dÃ©cor and furniture show and the Decosit...
- TIME TRAVEL. Sorcher, Jamie // Casual Living;Oct2014, Vol. 54 Issue 10, p46
The article reviews the Fabric Fashion Show held at the 2014 ICFA Awards Gala on September 18, 2014.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;7/14/2006, Issue 5496, p5
The article offers news briefs related to the furnishings industry and trade. The Shop and Display Equipment Association has introduced its latest Directory containing information about retailers and their products. Forte Furniture will be soon launching home office products in Great Britain....
- London Fabric Show 2009 cancelled. // Cabinet Maker;12/5/2008, Issue 5617, p4
The article reports that the 2009 London Fabric show will not take place as it has been cancelled. This was announced by the British Furniture Manufacturers Association (BFM). It is stated that the present economic conditions were the reasons stated for the show's cancellation as exhibitors were...
- SWIFT effort aims to reduce, reuse tons of fabric samples. // Furniture/Today;12/10/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 14, p28
The article reports that Sue Patrolia, who pursues a green Master of Business Administration (MBA) and an employee of Regal Fabrics Inc., has been active on her awareness campaign called SWIFT (Sample Waste Initiative for the Furniture and Textiles Industries) to reduce and reuse the tons of...
- BEYOND THE SURFACE. // Cabinet Maker;
The article offers the insights of Olaf Schmidt, vice president of textiles and textile technologies at Messe Frankfurt, regarding their Heimtextil Trendtable exhibition that was held in January 2013. Schmidt states that the exhibition has showcased creativity on future-oriented material, design...