Home office sales 'to grow 55% by 2004'
- Nova Solutions pursuing home office. James, Gary // Furniture/Today;3/4/2002 Supplement, Vol. 26, p6
Reports the business success of Nova Solutions Inc. producing home office furniture with recessed technology system in Illinois. Availability of storage choices of the product; Features of Destiny home office line; Durability of the product.
- Exercise/office furniture combo set to hit retail floors. James, Gary // Furniture/Today;3/4/2002 Supplement, Vol. 26, p10
Reports the combination of exercise and home office functions at the Hidden Grove furniture company in Utah. Composition of the furniture line in the Top 100 retailers recognition; Assessment of the operation by businessman Andy Nielsen of TurnKey Products; Distribution of the Hidden Grove line...
- Manufacturers' listing: Home office. // Furniture/Today;8/25/2003 Supplement, Vol. 27, p50
Lists several manufacturers of home office furniture. Art Source International; Bailey Street Trading; Claridge Products & Equipment.
- Home office trends: minikitchens and fitness furniture. // Fairfield County Business Journal;12/23/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 51, p18
Reports on the increase on the demand of home office furniture. Affordability of the product; Use of hardwood cabinets; Design of the product.
- Opportunity knocks. Edmonds, Tom // Furniture/Today;1/13/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p52
Reports on the marketing of home entertainment furniture in the U.S. Increase of sales revenue; Response to the demand of the home offices; Expansion of the product lines.
- Neat & tidy. // Cabinet Maker;05/28/99 Supplement, p27
Focuses on storage system products available in the market spawned by the trend of home office furniture. Key factors that led to the growing demand for versatile furniture and office products; Features of the storage system products; Sales of home office furniture.
- Your place or mine? Macniven, Jacqueline // Cabinet Maker;07/17/98, Issue 5097, p14
Focuses on the growth of the home office furniture industry in Great Britain. Emergence of interior designers who specialize in helping to create home offices; Competition between traditional furniture companies in the computer and hidden office markets; Factors contributing to the growth.
- Computers, not furniture, are powering home offices. Molinari, Deanne // Grand Rapids Business Journal;07/20/98, Vol. 16 Issue 29, pB-1
Focuses on the home office as a market for office furniture manufacturers in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Office furniture companies' efforts to satisfy the demands of home office customers.
- exclusive first look: home office. // Furniture/Today;10/15/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p142
Introduces several furniture for home offices in the United States. Physical dimensions of furniture; Brief discussion of design; Materials used for construction.