Pendragon busy with new orders
- Pendragon goes natural but keeps some frills. // Cabinet Maker;9/27/2002, Issue 5306, p5
Reports on the launching of new furniture products from Pendragon PLC at the Christie-Tyler At Home show in Great Britain. Description of the new product line.
- PENDRAGON CORRECTS OVERSTATEMENT AFTER FRRP REVIEW. // Accountancy;Sep2012, Vol. 149 Issue 1429, p61
The article reports that Great Britain-based car dealer Pendragon has corrected an overstatement to its cash flow for the December 2011 year end.
- Last of 'Cabaret' on stage at Pendragon this week. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;8/26/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 202, following p14
The article announces the 30th anniversary of Pendragon PLC in Saranac Lake, New York.
- Pendragon. // Marketing (00253650);11/17/2010, p43
The article profiles the independent operator of car dealership Pendragon PLC in Great Britain.
- Pendragon refinances. // Motor Trader;May2013, Issue 5338, p10
The article reports on the decision of Pendragon, the largest dealer group in Great Britain, to refinance its business with a new bond issue and revolving credit bank facilities.
- PUSHING THE ENVELOPE. // Packaging News;Jun2010, p15
The article announces that Pendragon PLC 's Presentation Packaging has won the Guinness World Record by making the biggest ever envelope in Worcestershire, England.
- Pendragon confident on outlook after strong Q3. // Motor Trader;Nov2014, Issue 5356, p12
The article reports on the financial performance of motor retail company Pendragon for the third quarter of 2014 and mentions topics such as growth in its operating profit, increased visitor traffic in the company's web site, and details of its Sell Your Car program.
- AUTOMOTIVE INTERNET CAFES HEAD INTO EUROPE. // Automotive News Europe;08/14/2000, Vol. 5 Issue 17, p3
Reports on the opening of tins.co.uk, an automotive Internet cafe in London, England run by the dealer group Pendragon. What the cyber-cafe offers; Pendragon's expansion plan.
- Pendragon leads way as retailer stocks stabilize. de Saint-Seine, Sylviane // Automotive News Europe;4/21/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p18
Focuses on the automotive share value of European retailers in the first quarter of 2003. Car sales in March 2003; Overall rise in car sales in west European countries; Share price of Pendragon.