Winsor adds upholstery to Dore
- Contemporary shines through. Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;2/20/2004, Issue 5376, p56
Describes sofa and chair furniture projecting the polished effect at The Furniture Show in Great Britain. Pipings; Red leather; Metal legs; Interwoven armrest design; Single chair; Popularity of the color brown.
- Showing off a good tan. Pridham, Elspeth // Cabinet Maker;8/2/2002, Issue 5298, p13
Deals with the increase in sales of leather upholstery in Great Britain. Reasons for the decline in prices of leather upholstery; Volume of consumer demand for leather fabrics in chairs and couches; Trends concerning the design of leather furniture.
- Divan specification upgrade aims to leave rivals trailing. // Cabinet Maker;12/7/2001, Issue 5266, p3
Reports the increase of specifications of divans from Relyon in Great Britain. Improvements to the design of the divans; Reduction of the height of the divans; Maintenance of prices.
- Complementary territory. Munro, Caroline // Cabinet Maker;4/11/2008, Issue 5583, p32
The article reports that Natuzzi and Michael Tyler, top designer furniture companies in Great Britain, have created leather sofas by combining leather and fabric. Natuzzi has launched its Alcantara Elegance velvety microfibre fabric, as well as London, a two-tone metallic fabric, which are both...
- Neo-Neoclassical. // Furniture/Today;4/11/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 31, p88
Presents furniture in Neoclassical and Bidermeier designs. Legacy Leather International's sofa in leather/fabric collage on a camelback frame; Hekman Furniture's credenza; Thomasville Furniture's dresser.
- Stationary on the move. // Furniture/Today;Jun2004 Supplement, p19
Reports on the results of the Consumer Buying Trends Survey conducted by the U.S. periodical "Furniture/Today" with regard to stationary sofa purchases. Percentage of U.S. households that purchased a stationary sofa in 2002; Percentage of U.S. households that planned to purchase a stationary...
- Under the skin. Bradbury, Lynn // Cabinet Maker;5/21/2004, Issue 5389, p14
Analyzes the pricing architecture and choice of leather sofas in selected retailers in Great Britain. Popularity of leather sofas; Retailers included in the survey; Retailer offering the cheapest leather sofa; Average price of leather sofas; Popular colors.
- LoL enjoys a lift in sofa market while profit drops at rival ScS. // Cabinet Maker;10/5/2007, Issue 5558, p4
The article reports on the favorable performance of furniture company Land of Leather (LoL) in the sofa market in Great Britain. LoL says that its store opening program is providing the firm with an excellent platform after releasing figures in 2007. Furthermore, the company's preliminary result...
- Leather. // Cabinet Maker;11/25/2005, Issue 5466, p12
The article features several leather furniture. Noble House Collections unveiled the Sirato corner unit upholstered in semi-aniline leather with twin needle stitching. The AMX Showroom launched its Utah sofa in brown leather. Content by Conran introduced its 59th Street three seater. Alma...