High Point visitors to face higher security
- TRY THIS! // Expo Magazine;Oct2007, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p14
The article recommends the creation of conference tracks, sessions or pavilions that focus on the unique security demands of one's show's audience. It is stated that such an initiative allows convention organizers to address the concerns of attendees and also brings in new exhibitors and offers...
- License for Vehicles with Dangerous Chemicals in Shanghai Word Expo. // China Chemical Reporter;3/21/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p12
The article reports on the call of the Shanghai safety production and supervision agency that vehicles with dangerous chemicals should not be allowed to enter Shanghai without special licenses during the Shanghai World Expo in China on May 1, 2010 - October 31, 2010.
- Tighter security at meetings no secret. Kripke, Pamela G. // Crain's New York Business;10/25/93, Vol. 9 Issue 43, p23
Reports on the impact of abductions of executives on corporate meeting and convention planners. Demand for precautions; Provision of security plans by hotels; Protection of trade secrets.
- AS SEEN AT K/BIS. // Supply House Times;Jun2008, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p58
Several photographs of the award recipients in the 2008 Kitchen/ Bath Industry Show in Chicago, Illinois, is presented, along with the highlights of the exhibition.
- SKY'S THE LIMIT. Allegrezza, Ray // Casual Living;Jan2012, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p56
The article offers information on the "Casual Living" Conference "The Sky's The Limit" to be held on February 22-24, 2011.
- May Design Series unveils seminar lineup. // Cabinet Maker;4/4/2014, Issue 5879, p10
The article offers information on the May Design Series 2014 seminar programme to be held in East London, England on May 18-20, 2014.
- Phew! Market wasn't so bad after all. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;4/14/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 31, p1
Highlights the 2003 International Home Furnishings Market in the United States. Estimated attendance versus actual attendance; Description of exhibitors; Market outlook.
- ABILITY: Adapt, Grow, Succeed. // Supply House Times;Mar2014, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p32
The article offers information on the NetworkASA 2014 "Ability: Adapt, Grow, Succeed" to be held at the Bellagio in Las Vegas, Nevada from September 9-11, 2014.
- MARKET EVENTS. // Home Accents Today;Mar2010, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p45
The article offers information on High Point Market Educational Seminars, which includes "Converting Lookers Into Buyers," "Trends With Traction for 2011," and "Using Online to Reach 'Non-line' Shoppers," to be held on April 17-21, 2010 at the Plaza Suites of the National Home Furnishings...