Pier1 Imports quiet about BoConcept deal
- Pier 1 Imports declares 8-cent quarterly payout. // Furniture/Today;10/13/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p294
Reports on the approval of a quarterly cash dividend by board of directors of furniture specialty retailer Pier 1 Imports Inc. in Texas.
- Creating a gateway for growth. // Furniture/Today;4/28/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 33, p37
Profiles the owners of Off Main Furniture store from Pier 1 Imports Inc. Gerald Tidwell; Albert Valdes; Laura Valdes.
- BoConcept sales up but still no UK profit. // Cabinet Maker;5/9/2003, Issue 5337, p4
Reports on the financial performance of furniture retailer BoConcept in Great Britain as of May 9, 2003. Operating losses; Sales per square feet; Increase in stores.
- BoConcept buoyant ahead of 2014. // Cabinet Maker;12/13/2013, Issue 5865, p8
The article reports on the prediction of Danish furniture brand BoConcept A/S on the growth in revenue and activities for the second half of the 2013/2014 financial year.
- FURNITURE CHAIN ADDS TO ITS INTERIOR. Butler, Elisabeth // Crain's New York Business;11/29/2004, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p14
This article reports that Denmark-based furniture chain BoConcept plans to open a second location in Manhattan, New York City, in the spring.
- Pier 1. Bombay see Oct. sales gains. // Furniture/Today;11/11/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p43
Reports on the financial performance of the Fort Worth, Texas-based furniture company, Pier 1 Imports Inc. for the year 2002. Sales revenue; Marketing and promotions; Business operations.
- Pier 1 sales rise 12.8%, profits 6.3%. // Furniture/Today;12/24/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 16, p30
Features the Pier 1 Imports Inc., a specialty retailer in Fort Worth, Texas. Company operations; Net income; Marketing strategies.
- Pier 1 makes play for kids. Howe, Aleshia // Fort Worth Business Press;8/21/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 34, p1
The article reports on the melding of the Pier 1 and Pier 1 kids' distribution system, Web site, headquarters, general operations and some personnel. According to Pier 1 kids President and CEO Paul Mihic, they equate it to Y-2k. Several test locations will be launched by the children's retail...
- Around the World in Two Stores. // Chain Store Age;May2000, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p78
Provides information on home-furnishings retailers Pier 1 Imports and Cost Plus World. Similarities and differences of the retailers; Earnings posted in 1999; Number of stores operated; Average sales per store; Comments from the firms' heads.