A "Touchdown" for Security
- College football games return to Meadowlands. Kitchenman, Andrew // njbiz;7/5/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 27, p2
The article reports that the football teams of Penn State University and Syracuse University will play in the New Meadowlands Stadium on August 13, 2013 which will be the first time for Penn to play in the stadium.
- CHEAT SHEET. CHAPPATTA, BRIAN // Crain's New York Business;11/8/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 45, p35
The article reports on the reasons for choosing the New Meadowlands Stadium Co. LLC to host the Super Bowl football game in 2014.
- Sports stadiums provide growth for AMSECO. Himmelspach, Jake // Grand Rapids Business Journal;5/10/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 19, p3
The article focuses on American Seating, a seating manufacturer based in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The company built the seating of Fenway Park, home of the Boston Red Sox, in 1917 and is in the process of renovating it until 2011. American Seating also installed the seating at the New Meadowlands...
- The 'A' Game. Ritchey, Diane // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jul2012, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p66
An interview with Danny DeLorenzi, the director of Security and Safety Services at MetLife Stadium, the home of the New York Jets and New York Giants football teams, is presented. He details how his career in security system begun as well the reasons of deciding upon the profession. When asked...
- Long road to Super Sunday. KITCHENMAN, ANDREW // njbiz;6/28/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 26, p1
The article reports that New Meadowlands Stadium, home turf of the New York Jets and Giants football teams in New Jersey, has won the vote to host the first cold-weather Super Bowl in 2004. Stadium chief executive officer (CEO) Mark Lamping says that they spent six months preparing to win the...
- Editorial. // USI Journal;Oct-Dec2011, Vol. 141 Issue 586, p461
The article discusses various reports published within this issue including one on the security opportunities and challenges in India across its land frontiers Pakistan and China.
- POS Vendor Alliance Seeks Lab Partners To Test Terminal-Security Guidelines. // ISO & Agent Weekly;2/11/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p11
The article reports that trade organization Secure POS Vendor Alliance has searched for a research laboratory to assess the payment terminal security guidelines in the U.S.
- Security in the South China Sea. Zha, Daojiong // Alternatives: Global, Local, Political;Jan/Mar2001, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p33
This article attempts to make meaning of concerns about security in the South China Sea, an area of peace for most of the past half century. It does so through a rereading of security literature on the region and analyzing the case of post-Cold War tensions between China and the Philippines over...
- Denver gets ready. // Hill;6/18/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 71, p24
The author reflects on the security preparations made by the police in Denver, Colorado to help disperse protesters at the Democratic National Convention.