- New. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep99, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p13
Focuses on sentiments of conference attendees and exhibit visitors at the 1999 International Security Conference in New York City. Examination of new products and new technology; Search for information to market products better to customers.
- ISC/West Expo One of A Kind. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Apr2000, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p7
Highlights the March 2000 International Security Conference (ISC)/Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada. Tours of security facilities at casinos; Industry's most comprehensive showcase of security products and technologies; Number of exhibiting companies.
- ISC Boasts Educational, Exhibits Opportunities. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jul2001, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p13
Reports on educational and exhibit opportunities at the International Security Conference (ISC) to be held in New York City on August 28-30, 2001. Annual event open to security buyers; Co-location of ISC EXPO/East and Home Automation Show.
- The PSIA Hosts Developers Meeting , Demonstrates 1st Implementation. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2009, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p29
Information about the first developers meeting hosted by the Physical Security Interoperability Alliance (PSIA) in the U.S. in 2009 is presented. The event was participated by several Internet Protocol (IP)-enabled security devices and systems developers including IQinVision Inc. It featured the...
- Seminars. // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (15476693);Jul2011, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p49
A calendar of events for information security professionals from 2011 to 2012 is presented including the SysAdmin, Audit, Network, Security (SANS) Ottawa 2011 in Ontario, Mobile & Smart Device Security 2011 in Atlanta, Georgia, and Cloud Security Alliance Congress 2011 in Orlando, Florida.
- Conference Secures New (and 'Old') Ground. Kessler, Jeff // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb2009, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p18
Information about several major issues discussed during the 13th annual Securing New Ground conference held in New York in November 2008 is presented. Topics included the economy, the private and public market values in the security monitoring section and the new strategies in the critical...
- It's a Wrap: ASIS 2009. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov2009, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p17
Information about the International 55th Annual Seminar and Exhibits of the American Society of Information Science which was held from September 21-24, 2009 in Anaheim, California is presented. It notes that approximately 19,300 security professional in the industry attended the event, along...
- Jump, Jive & Wail. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep2012, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p105
Information about the 7th annual SDM 100 Gala, held on June 28, 2012 in Nashville, Tennessee. The event highlighted the introduction of Samsung Electronic Co. Ltd.'s cost-effective 1.3 and 3 Megapixel Internet protocol (IP) Cameras, as well as its LED Professional Monitors. The gala also...
- The ISC West Verdict: Quality Trumps Quantity. Klotz, Heather // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2009, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p17
Information about the International Security Conference and Exposition (ISC) West held in the U.S. in 2009 is presented. The event had been participated by over 22,000 security system industry professionals and 900 firms, including 150 first-time exhibitors. The show had been able to offer high...